• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

doicare.

You aren't half as intelligent or clever as you think you are.

Nobody bites at you're trolling anymore either.

What's the point of you?

Unlike certain other posters on this forum who like to troll United whenever they get a bad result i won't be doing the same today with other teams.

So i won't be mentioning Arsenalol who lost two nil at home to mid-table Swansea making it the worst ever start Arsenal have ever had in the Premier League.

I won't be talking about Chel$ki and their joke of an owner, who doesn't have a clue what he's doing & just keeps throwing cash at the club whilst sacking every manger who doesn't win at least 3 trophies every year. Nor will i be mocking Rafa (the fat controller) Gaffar who today led Chelsea to a 3-1 loss against relegation candidates West Ham, making the total amount of points he's won since joining Chelsea a stunning 2 out of a possible 9.

And i most definitely won't comment on Man Shity who could only draw with Everton at home despite spunking the most amount of money in the history of football on building the most expensive team of mercenaries the world has ever seen. The only thing more shocking than the amount of money they have spent is how lucky they get in games with undeserved results and the amount of fouls they commit without getting booked, today they committed a total of 18 fouls but only got 2 yellow cards.

But because i am above all of that, i definitely won't be mentioning any of those things.
I love you so much.

doicare.

Nobody bits at you're trolling anymore either.

What's the point of you?
Go watch rugby Cleggy. England showed the world how to get the job done today.

Unlike certain other posters on this forum who like to troll United whenever they get a bad result i won't be doing the same today with other teams.

So i won't be mentioning Arsenalol who lost two nil at home to mid-table Swansea making it the worst ever start Arsenal have ever had in the Premier League.

I won't be talking about Chel$ki and their joke of an owner, who doesn't have a clue what he's doing & just keeps throwing cash at the club whilst sacking every manger who doesn't win at least 3 trophies every year. Nor will i be mocking Rafa (the fat controller) Gaffar who today led Chelsea to a 3-1 loss against relegation candidates West Ham, making the total amount of points he's won since joining Chelsea a stunning 2 out of a possible 9.

And i most definitely won't comment on Man Shity who could only draw with Everton at home despite spunking the most amount of money in the history of football on building the most expensive team of mercenaries the world has ever seen. The only thing more shocking than the amount of money they have spent is how lucky they get in games with undeserved results and the amount of fouls they commit without getting booked, today they committed a total of 18 fouls but only got 2 yellow cards.

But because i am above all of that, i definitely won't be mentioning any of those things.
POTY

pulga

Banned

lolololol. Whoever's alt this is should share it with elsk!

dc89

001ec94a1d8b111a9e9702.gif

I bet doicare has a fit of rage when he see's anything like that picture. Or hears a pundit or commentator call City 'The Champions'. He's salty as fuck.

Messi

image.php

dc89

MESSIIIIIIIIII

He is haxor. Alba is also insane for a left back, his feet were incredible.

I got Alba & Pedro mixed up! Pedro had the quick feet, but alba is still insanely good :p

Timurid

LOL THIS FUCKING COUNTRY IS FUCKING SHIT!!!!!! I HOPE YOUR TEAM GETS FUCKING CRUSHED IN UKRAINE LIKE ABUNCH OF BITCHES!!!!!!
LOL FUCKING PIRLO IS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

doicare

doicare.

Nobody bites at you're trolling anymore either.

What's the point of you?
You're right i'm at least three quarters as intelligent as i think i am which is okay because i'm one third more intelligent than the average person so when you work it out that makes me about average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom