• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desaan

Dempsey's goal was a spawny deflected shot and the goal came against the run of play. Justice was served. What makes it sweeter is just as Jelavic was knocking in the winner for Everton, Steven Gerrard sticks the ball in his own net for Liverpool. Brilliant!

D_prOdigy

"May be my bleeding was an Inevitable thing to happen, it was to show and remind them the real color of blood and Manchester."

- Rio Ferdinand

YrUj4l.jpg

K1LLER7

"May be my bleeding was an Inevitable thing to happen, it was to show and remind them the real color of blood and Manchester."

- Rio Ferdinand
I though he poked his own eye before lol.

Ref bottled it on some decisions. Didn't get too much help from the linesmen either.

Kyoufu

Whoever said Stoke play better football than West Ham needs to watch the hammers play more often.

West Ham look really good this season. It's so weird...

This isn't true at all. He's had a couple of leggy performances in the last month, but that's entirely different to what you're suggesting.
I don't watch every Liverpool game but in the first few weeks of the season I thought he was playing very well.

Haven't seen him play that well consistently over the last few games.

ShogunX

Whoever said Stoke play better football than West Ham needs to watch the hammers play more often.

West Ham look really good this season. It's so weird...

I'm watching them here and they are pretty much a clone of Stoke.

Tough tackles, defend in numbers, physical all over the pitch, long balls, lots of hold up play, loads of balls into the box, niggly fouls, stamps and to finish it off - Wanker fans.

PJX

I don't watch every Liverpool game but in the first few weeks of the season I thought he was playing very well.

To be fair to him, he hasn't played in his normal position.

GorillaJu

The last few games he has seen a dip in form but the team over all just hasn't been playing well. If there was anyone I'd point to whose position needs help it wouldn't be Allen's.

If Diame really has a 2.5m release clause, Arsenal need to buy him ASAP. Ba too.

2.5m? This supposed release clause gets smaller everytime the papers mention it. For what it's worth, it was reported at the time we signed him that he had a release clause that was activated only if we were relegated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom