• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

Is Hannover the team with the most comebacks this season? I like their spirit and now please beat the Levercunts senseless (won't happen, Bayer's scary good this season and could go far in the Europe League).

Great comeback from Everton!
Hope they somehow get to play CL to keep Fellaini.
But I'd also love for Spurs to stay in the race. Why can't both win? :(

This is the argument we were making to the City fans. Now they have perennially crocked Garcia, Rodlol and Gareth Barry, whose sole contribution today was gritting his teeth at the referee.

4-2 today's a good result, saw the score and assumed El Sharaawy nicked one of them. Quelle surprise.

His goal today was kinda easy, but he was there ready to shot. It's amazing when you think that he's only 20 and scores almost every single match. I was bummed when we sold Merkel last year so we could buy him, but now I'm pretty convinced about that move, he had a really surprising first part of the year.

PJX

He must have lost the ball 5 times in his first 2 minutes. Can't wait for him to inflict his presence on some other gang of cunts too stupid to realised just how fucking shite he is.

And Rodgers is fucking stupid for playing him so often. I trust the guy to take us places, but his treatment of Coates, Robinson and Cole is ridiculous

Really ridiculous.

Hey Carlitos.

0xjn0pj:iphone

Tc91

He really was. Rooney, Carrick, Evans, RVP, Smalling, Young and Rafael I'm particularly delighted with.

Ferdinand was class for an hour and then had a colossal amount of brain farts.

Gonna do my best Ray Wilkins impression here.

Smalling, my word what a player this young man is going to be.

Smalling was superb I thought. I was bricking it when Evans went off and Smalling came on seeing as he's just coming back from injury but he was amazing. Reminds me of Rio in the way he tackles.

Yen

@AssouEkotto: Still 1 point! May b at the end of the season. This point ll b importante for us! Stay positif!!! LoL coys

WTF @ Spurs.

Also definite penalty his arm was flailing all over the place, what would have happened if his hand had blocked it then he broke and Liverpool scored? Definite pen.

K1LLER7

I thought our future CB's would be Jones and Smalling but Evans has been brilliant this season and carried the form on from last season.

He's good with his feet and isn't afraid to carry the ball.

Wilbur

Banned
I thought our future CB's would be Jones and Smalling but Evans has been brilliant this season and carried the form on from last season.

He's good with his feet and isn't afraid to carry the ball.

Jones looks better at RB but we have sweet Rafael. If Fabio doesn't push on and Buttner does what we all expect him to do and murder a prostitute, give Phil a go at LB

[Cunt should have been sent off.

City got away with some shit today.
Yeah the dick kicked out clearly.

Thought Atkinson handled the match quite well tbh. Obv. the 3-0 goal for us should have been given but it wasn't a shocking call or anything.

Other than that thought mostly he was fine. Maybe booked one or two players earlier but guess he wanted to let things go so shit didn't get out of hand.

Any chance of retrospective action for that kick?
Probs not but whatever he ran off at the final whistle which is good enough for me.

Soi-Fong

"May be my bleeding was an Inevitable thing to happen, it was to show and remind them the real color of blood and Manchester."

- Rio Ferdinand

Kyoufu

Thought Atkinson handled the match quite well tbh. Obv. the 3-0 goal for us should have been given but it wasn't a shocking call or anything.

Other than that thought mostly he was fine. Maybe booked one or two players earlier but guess he wanted to let things go so shit didn't get out of hand.

wat

wat

wat

where we watching the same game?

K1LLER7

Jones looks better at RB but we have sweet Rafael. If Fabio doesn't push on and Buttner does what we all expect him to do and murder a prostitute, give Phil a go at LB
:lol yeah that'll be a good move.

False 9 only works with Messi/Barca player in that role. Not Shelvey.

WTF @ Spurs.

Also definite penalty his arm was flailing all over the place, what would have happened if his hand had blocked it then he broke and Liverpool scored? Definite pen.

Nah, the ball would have hit him in the chest/chin if his arm wasn't there, 'flailing' is not a penalty unless it is well away from your body.

Wilbur

Banned

I thought that and the little run of play after Kolo bundled Evra over, there was a fair few fouls he let run where it would have been better served handling them, and then he pulled it back when Yaya was free on the left. Not complaining about that, but he got confused at one point.

Nice to see that contentious decisions for once didn't affect a result though.

wat

wat

wat

where we watching the same game?
Why what other things do you think he really messed up on?

Just remembered when he should have let Yaya go free - that was a shit call..

Other than that...can't remember anything. Excitement getting to me maybe.

Grim1ock

Banned

atkinson was shit.

when yaya flew past 3 man u players and burst into space the cunt blew for a foul instead of playing for advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom