• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Vucinic plays much better wide. Like in his Roma days I suppose.

The Vucinic - Matri - Pepe tridente didn't work like a charm for nothing. I've been saying this forever. We need a proper support striker (Jovetic :/) and a proper goleador.

MARCHISIOOOOOO! Best midfielder in the world.

MPW

MLS Starting soon. Ya'll better watch this!

RonaldoLaugh.gif

i'll watch whatever is left after madrid derby ... maybe

Linius

How in the name of fuck was Narsingh man of the match, Eindhoven screwed Fischer :(

But I'm so happy right now :D

Where's Confuziz?

bud23

HT

great match so far, so much intensity, first half just flew by

real madrid needs to score 1 or 2 more to be safe

What game are you watching? Can´t be the real-atletico if you say that .
The game is awful, the real madrid is slow as hell and the atleti is just waiting for their options to score, doing nothing to deserve it. The game is really boring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgX82OTfBic&list=FLBuxRk2fVR-3SEVe7IbTvVg&index=34&feature=plpp_video

Watching this has cheered me up a lot recently when regarding football. Music and editing for the Napoli and Bayern sections fantastic. Still gives me goosebumps.

Watching that just makes me more pissed off that they sacked RDM and didn't give him more of a say over our recruitment in the summer.

Great video though, i'd forgotten just how blatantly fucked over we were by the referee in the Barce game at SB. Some of those decisions were criminal.

FootballFan

Watched a bit of the MLS final, looks really good.

Beckham played a great long ball to Keane who slid it across to donovan who somehow missed an easy opportunity, I'll wait til Real score again then go watch that game.

FootballFan

Which GAFer do you hate the most? (non football thread people please!)

Don't really hate anyone specifically, I hate people that:

- Go into threads of season 7 *any show* and watch every episode every week and every time say the same thing "This show isn't the same, it's so crap now. It used to be so good in season 1 and 2"

Just stop watching the show, I don't watch simpsons anymore because it isn't good, I would be an idiot to still watch every episode and complain that its inferior to season 1-8.

Linius

Don't really hate anyone, I hate people that:

- Go into threads of season 7 *any show* and watch every episode every week and every time say the same thing "This show isn't the same, it's so crap now. It used to be so good in season 1 and 2"

Just stop watching the show, I don't watch simpsons anymore because it isn't good, I would be an idiot to still watch every episode and complain that its inferior to season 1-8.

There's a dude like that at the Boardwalk Empire thread. And tons of people like that at gaming Gaf. People on Gaf have such high standards :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom