• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

There's a dude like that at the Boardwalk Empire thread. And tons of people like that at gaming Gaf. People on Gaf have such high standards :p

And Sunny In Philadelphia thread, and every tv show thread lol.

For example I got tired of How I Met Your Mother in season 2. I wouldn't want to go into the season 8 thread every week and just annoy everyone saying that "Man, it was so much better in season 1!!"

Don't really see the point.

Fry

I think there are about 5 users on the Homeland thread that feel the need to post their feelings on the show every week.

'I can't wait until this shitty season is over.' 'I'll stop watching after the finale'

etc. NO ONE FUCKING CARES.

Linius

And Sunny In Philadelphia thread, and every tv show thread lol.

For example I got tired of How I Met Your Mother in season 2. I wouldn't want to go into the season 8 thread every week and just annoy everyone saying that "Man, it was so much better in season 1!!"

Don't really see the point.

Same here. Stopped watching HIMYM after the struggle I had in season five. Still liked season four though.

Also, I'm very hyped for the Boardwalk Empire finale.

Hixx

I don't hate anyone on GAF, that's a bit ridiculous.

But I started mooching about in a few film threads and omfg there are some incredible people in them. It got to the point where I was thinking 'how the fuck do these lot enjoy anything?'

GoT should ease that.
April 1st
ijB7nwjsRgdsA.gif

Linius

Oh shit lol. Winter will have came and went by the time of GoT.... Lame.

It's just a short break for TWD luckily. It's AMC's thang to split seasons in half. Too bad they take a one year during break in the middle of Breaking Bad season five :(

But january/february will be great. The Walking Dead, last bit of Suits season two and Justified. And that new FX drama, The Americans.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't hate anyone on GAF, that's a bit ridiculous.

But I started mooching about in a few film threads and omfg there are some incredible people in them. It got to the point where I was thinking 'how the fuck do these lot enjoy anything?'

Ehh I think I'm guilty of this sometimes; I'm the only person I know in real life that disliked Avengers and Shawshank, and I'm told I watch too many foreign movies so my taste is highbrow :lol

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Atletico really is a team that has overachieved. Now that they don't have Diego or Adriano in form they're fucking terrible. Simeone should be coaching some shit 2nd division Argentina league team.

still, 11 points

ibgnZSuBLxhE0u.gif

FootballFan

Atletico really is a team that has overachieved. Now that they don't have Diego or Adriano in form they're fucking terrible. Simeone should be coaching some shit 2nd division Argentina league team.

still, 11 points

ibgnZSuBLxhE0u.gif

Nope not over achievers, just derby chokers every single time

Hieberrr

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

VAMOS DYNAMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom