• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

The acting is just so good. And Winona.

Obviously. I only watch one older show at a time. Now it's The Shield, which is seven seasons long so this will take a while :p

I too am watching the Shield atm, half way through season 2. Really enjoying it but Michael Chiklis is one odd looking fella. Sometimes I think he looks like a cartoon character come to life and it's a bit distracting ha

Linius

I too am watching the Shield atm, half way through season 2. Really enjoying it but Michael Chiklis is one odd looking fella. Sometimes I think he looks like a cartoon character come to life and it's a bit distracting ha

I've watched four episodes from season one so far. Liked what I saw. Dutch is awesome, can't really figure out yet how I should feel about Mackey. It's great how they created characters in every layer of the force. All their stories are interesting to watch.

Hixx

They should just scrap the analysis on MotD. There's only so many times I can hear Hansen say "good touch there.... bad touch here" before getting fucked off. Goals on Sunday do it loads better.

Clegg

Bold Long Sign

Bold Sign Long

695738940.jpg

They should just scrap the analysis on MotD. There's only so many times I can hear Hansen say "good touch there.... bad touch here" before getting fucked off. Goals on Sunday do it loads better.

There is a good article on this on the Guardian

None have won as many titles as Alan Hansen or scored as many goals as Alan Shearer, but in terms of insight, they shouldn't be any less respected. The thing about ex-professionals is that they retain their competitive streak – pair Hansen with Shearer and the Scot is happy to spout cliches, but when he was alongside Dixon, he sensed competition and upped his game.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/nov/27/gary-neville-punditry-sky-bbc#start-of-comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom