• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Rafa thinks Chelsea can win the title.

I know we're only halfway through the season, but Chelsea are already 10 points behind and their form is a bit too erratic imo.

Wilbur

Banned
Rafa thinks Chelsea can win the title.

I know we're only halfway through the season, but Chelsea are already 10 points behind and their form is a bit too erratic imo.

I reckon they'll bring home the CWC and win the COC. FA Cup is a crapshoot for now and Europa League will be won by anyone but an English club.

He'll be relatively happy with two trophies, I would assume.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Zlatan Ibrahimovic to L'Équipe—"I'd also get 90 goals a year if I goal-snatched and they gifted me penalties like the referees do for Barça"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

1-No you won't
2-That's what you did with Milan you twat.

Kyoufu

Zlatan Ibrahimovic to L'Équipe—"I'd also get 90 goals a year if I goal-snatched and they gifted me penalties like the referees do for Barça"

1-No you won't

I thought he was friends with Messi. Did Messi forget to feed Ibra's dog during Euro 2012 or something?

nemesun

We're worse than rubbish. Our squad is so stretched that we're in danger of relegation.

At least Neverton add to their squad in transfer windows, and Arsenal always go on some super run to get a CL spot.
Take solace in the fact that at the end of the day, you guys ain't Liverpool. I never seen more wretched fans than them in the whole history of sport. they tasted success in the past and now they have Gollum as their manager in its stead.

Wilbur

Banned

1-No you won't

The ego of this motherfucker continues to amaze me

Messi

I thought he was friends with Messi. Did Messi forget to feed Ibra's dog during Euro 2012 or something?

Not even close, Messi was one of the reasons he left Barca. He could not deal with the fact that he was playing second fiddle. He also talked alot of shit to the press about him.

Kyoufu

Take solace in the fact that at the end of the day, you guys ain't Liverpool. I never seen more wretched fans than them in the whole history of sport. they tasted success in the past and now they have Gollum as their manager in its stead.

And Liverpool fans can take solace in the fact they're not Bayern fans.

Fuck Bayern.

Mastadon

Banned
606 is horrible. It gives the loudest, most ill-informed fans a platform to air their stupidity.

Mind you, so does NeoGAF!

Wilbur

Banned
Not even close, Messi was one of the reasons he left Barca. He could not deal with the fact that he was playing second fiddle. He also talked alot of shit to the press about him.

Apparently Messi had a little hissy fit on the coach back from a game though and texted Pep despite being like 5 rows behind him complaining about not being played through the middle.

Salazar

I never seen more wretched fans than them in the whole history of sport.

Naw, fascists and racists and sectarian assholes take it.

The RAWK contingent are embarrassing, but most of their vitriol is harmless in a sort of T-rex-arms fashion.

Some lank-haired scouser rocking back and forth on his haunches mumbling unimaginative curses about Frogie is a figure of contempt and a figure of fun - not a moral or practical threat to society.

Kyoufu

Lets not be so harsh on Liverpool fans.

They wouldn't pull the shit Chelsea fans have been pulling lately with the "Rafa Out!" crap. They'd get on with it.

GorillaJu

They wouldn't pull the shit Chelsea fans have been pulling lately with the "Rafa Out!" crap. They'd get on with it.

Not like this... Not like this.

I won't say you're wrong, but he's bang on about the representation of the United players as culpable provocateurs being bullshit.

Why then, was Phil Jones booked?

Messi

Apparently Messi had a little hissy fit on the coach back from a game though and texted Pep despite being like 5 rows behind him complaining about not being played through the middle.

Sure its a bitch move by messi if true but its not like he was wrong. Pep started playing Messi up through the middle instead of on the right and we all know what happened.

Wilbur

Banned
Sure its a bitch move by messi if true but its not like he was wrong. Pep started playing Messi up through the middle instead of on the right and we all know what happened.

Oh I know its all worked out for the best but disrespectful to Pep and Ibra (no matter how much of a cunt he was).

Still, can't say it hasn't been worth it for Barcelona.

nemesun

They were the inventors of "out campaign" in the first place. The shit they pulled with Roy Hodgson makes Chelsea fans look gentlemanly in comparison. "And that's a facht".

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm going to start watching Haven. I haven't done so far because I thought it was likely to be cancelled and I hate getting invested in a series for it to be usurped by some TV controller muggins.

Plus the lead actress is superly attractive.

Messi

Oh I know its all worked out for the best but disrespectful to Pep and Ibra (no matter how much of a cunt he was).

Still, can't say it hasn't been worth it for Barcelona.

I agree 100%, but its not like Ibra has not been a bitch about the whole thing (even if the quote is fake) like him calling the team a bunch of boysouts.

Feorax

They were the inventors of "out campaign" in the first place. The shit they pulled with Roy Hodgson makes Chelsea fans look gentlemanly in comparison. "And that's a facht".

To be fair, we at least waited to see how shit he was first. I don't recall any statements from the supporters union or SOS wanting Roy removed even before his first game.

Salazar

Why then, was Phil Jones booked?

Fucked if I know. He should have got done for elbowing Tevez.

Helpful image.

PNCMr.jpg

Not that other players didn't go elsewhere, but shit was being thrown as soon as our first goal went in. The depiction of it as some kind of Adebayor/Neville windup is just cretinously wrong, and Crerand was right to be annoyed.

Hixx

I'm going to start watching Haven. I haven't done so far because I thought it was likely to be cancelled and I hate getting invested in a series for it to be usurped by some TV controller muggins.

She's in uncharted. I like her eyes.

creeper mode activated

3Sixty

Elana <3

Salazar

Dong is a United legend.

He's up there with the likes of Manucho and Bojan Djordjic.

I watched a Goals of the FA Cup: Manchester United clip show the other day. So many paradoxically memorable nobodies have played for us over the years :lol

On the other hand, Kanchelskis was a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom