• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
KoCVj.gif

CAULLLKKKEEERRRRR

that clearance will haunt me for the next week

Meier

:lol :lol It's beautiful.

The bit in the gif where you can see it happen from behind makes it so much better. Amazing.

CAULLLKKKEEERRRRR

My buddy is a Spurs fan and texted me a string of expletives right after the 2nd goal happened. I was playing Forza and didn't see any of it happen but I can imagine that it must have been pretty brutal.

faridmon

CAULLLKKKEEERRRRR

To be fair, I didn't watch the game. I came to the pub by the End of the Manchester Derby and they bloody decided to show the Liverpool game instead. Moron! I bailed out and ate dinner with mates. The most intense dinner ever since no one had internett and hence I didn't know what was the score.

I am not going to that pub ever again
who am I kidding, that pub have Japanese event so I'll go there sometimes :(

Rafa thinks Chelsea can win the title.

I know we're only halfway through the season, but Chelsea are already 10 points behind and their form is a bit too erratic imo.

Eh I really don't like Rafa, but saying anything but that they could win the title would be extremely fucking dumb, gotta keep up the faith in the league even if it seems a bit hopeless right now.

Chelsea are shit.

Newcastle are the batman and robin of the franchise.

pulga

Banned
Dexter..

DAYUM.

Dexter has been amazing this season. Dat LaGuerta.

Homeland:

They should really consider writing her Adam's apple into the story, so much potential. It could be a bomb or a wire or something.

The 1-on-1 scenes are great, more of that and less action please.

Showtime should set up a crossover between Dexter and Homeland, if only so Dexter can chop that little Dana cunt into pieces. Also, Carrie can join Miami Metro and we can have full episodes of Deb ordering Carrie not do to shit and the lols that will ensue.

Dexter..

DAYUM.

Guess I have to watch it today then! Overall this season has still been largely unimpressive though, can't believe the amount of people cumming in their pants over it being slightly better than the pure unadulterated shit that was season 6 and 5.

pulga

Banned
Guess I have to watch it today then! Overall this season has still been largely unimpressive though, can't believe the amount of people cumming in their pants over it being slightly better than the pure unadulterated shit that was season 6 and 5.

It's better than s2 and s3, bro.

Hannah >>>>>Rita>>>>>>>>> Lila >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lumen

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Assou-Ekotto, Parker and Dawson could all be available for this Sunday's match at home to Swansea while Andre Villas-Boas is hopeful Bale will recover in time for the game as well.

Kaboul is slightly behind the other four but is expected to be only three weeks away from full fitness.

hhhnnnnnnggggggg

Honestly I think these players coming back will give us the edge over our rivals during this period. To have so many top class players coming back combined with the Europa group being over, I think we have a great chance of going on a run. Even without all those guys we were within 3 minutes of winning 1-0 at Everton. Parker and co will help us see games out much better. We are doing so much right and just need to make that final step up, we need to become a 90 minute team not an 80 minute one.

Carbonox

It's better than s2 and s3, bro.

Hannah >>>>>Rita>>>>>>>>> Lila >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lumen

S1 > S2 > S7 > S4 > S3

The other two seasons don't exist. Completely pointless and irrelevant. S7 is great and is helped by the fact that the creators have an end goal in sight which seems to have made them step up. S5 and 6 felt like winging it for the sake of dragging it along.

pulga

Banned
Who's dana pulga? If you get banned too I'll kill myself.

What do you mean who's Dana? She's the little piece of shit who wouldn't stop scowling or complaining all season long :mad:
I can't believe she went apeshit over MILK

hhhnnnnnnggggggg

Honestly I think these players coming back will give us the edge over our rivals during this period. To have so many top class players coming back combined with the Europa group being over, I think we have a great chance of going on a run. Even without all those guys we were within 3 minutes of winning 1-0 at Everton. Parker and co will help us see games out much better. We are doing so much right and just need to make that final step up, we need to become a 90 minute team not an 80 minute one.

4 of our next 5 fixtures are very winnable, I haven't got much faith that we'll prevent ourselves from fucking up though

Aston Villa H
Fulham H
Stoke A
QPR A
Sunderland H

Really should be getting at least 10 points from that

Wilbur

Banned
3 of our next 4 fixtures are very winnable, I haven't got much faith that we'll prevent ourselves from fucking up though

Aston Villa H
Fulham H
Stoke A
QPR A

Really should be getting at least 9 points from that

I'd say you'd be doing well to get a point from Stoke the way they're playing, but 8 points is easily achievable from those four games. WWDD for me.

I'd say we should get 10 at least from our next four but considering the only one I'm worried about is Swansea away, we should be okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom