• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty

fulham should be disappointed if they're not two up by h/t. newcastle are playing like shit but you can see ba snatching one.

Meier

Just saw that Falcao managed 5 goals this weekend. Holy shiiieeeet.

Edit: Who is this guy announcing alongside Ian Darke? Where's Macca?

Fady K

Fady K knows what he's talking about. Clichy was a steal at £6m. Thanks Arsene.

Also you are correct about Balotelli. Mou said Balotelli only trains at 10%. If he trained at 75% he could be one of the best in the world.

Clichy truly is great for the team. Who is your favorite new signing thus far for the team?

Was wrong about this. Balotelli really is not that good.

Hmm...honestly when Balotelli tries hard, it shows, and he tends to do very well when he tries. Unfortunately he barely seems to try. I think Mourinho's comment makes sense the more I see him play. He *is* having a dreadful season however.

Hixx

Why are refs so anal about players taking freekicks from the exact spot of the foul, but goal keepers get like 5-10 yards freedom?

Clegg

Did Balotelli have a good Euro's or was that just one game?

I think he's a decent enough player but he's nowhere near the world class superstar that Mancini thinks he'll be.

Did he show world class potential when he was playing for Inter.

Meier

Clichy truly is great for the team. Who is your favorite new signing thus far for the team?

Nastasic will be a perennial fixture in the team of the year IMO. He has played incredibly well for a kid his age. Maicon has actually been pretty good with the exception of the Madrid matches where he obviously did not match up well.

Garcia has been very disappointing, Rodwell has been terrible and then got injured (mercifully perhaps) and Sinclair has been okay but of course has barely played. Had a few good chances in his last time on the pitch but couldn't quite convert.

Hixx

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe
0 - Newcastle haven't won any of the last 60 PL games where they've been trailing at half-time (stretching back to December 06). Task.

holy shit

dc89

Hmm...honestly when Balotelli tries hard, it shows, and he tends to do very well when he tries. Unfortunately he barely seems to try. I think Mourinho's comment makes sense the more I see him play. He *is* having a dreadful season however.

Favourite ever since 2008?

I'd say Aguero <3

Yen

Man imagine if Newcastle and Sunderland both go down. :(

i_m_ok_with_this__n1296497202304__super.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom