• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fady K

People have been saying that for 4/5 years by now.

Oh? I haven't followed the championship results much in recent years. They tend to choke by the end of the season?

Cardiff either come up automatically or they bottle the playoffs, but I think this is their year. Notts Forest and Middlesborough are coming up with them, for me.

Notts Forest, it would be a first for them in ages. It must suck though for a team like Reading to make it to the PL and then go back down the next year.

Feorax

What type of midfielder is Ramsey exactly? He seems to be played all over the place, and doesn't seem particularly great anywhere.

People have been saying that for 4/5 years by now.

Just bought the THQ Humble Bundle, even though my laptop is crap. I've became one of those people, haven't I?

They have a really good chance this season though. Their home form has been incredible.

I have a feeling we might seen Hull back in the Premier League next season.

Whilst this is a clear over reaction I have been disappointed with him this season.

Where does Arsene find so many of these almost good players from?

220px-Drapeau_de_la_France.png

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Half time.

League 2 Bradford 1 - 0 Premier League and Champions League Arsenal.

What the fuck!!!!!!!

With your strongest possible side as well.

You'll still win it though. Bradford won't have the legs to go 90 minutes.

L1NETT

As a Bradford fan, I could not be happier.

Also, we have a strong bench (for us). Connell and Richie Jones are absolute workhorses, so us running out legs is not that big an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom