• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
jokerclap.gif

Slizz

holy shit that's a really strong side. On one hand, I'm glad he's trying to win something this year, but goddamn, have some fucking faith in your second tier. Why the hell did you keep Arshavin if you're not even going to play him against League Two opposition?

Unnecessary games like these are only going to make them more tired, play poorer, and inevitably get injured.

Ow.

Tc91

I'm sorry but how the FUCK DO YOU LOSE WITH THIS TEAM:

Arsenal
01 Szczesny
03 Sagna
04 Mertesacker
05 Vermaelen
28 Gibbs
10 Wilshere
16 Ramsey (Rosicky - 69' )
19 Cazorla
22 Coquelin (Chamakh - 60' )
09 Podolski (Oxlade-Chamberlain - 69' )
27 Gervinho

That is absolutely shocking. Surely Wenger needs to go?

3Sixty

I'm sorry but how the FUCK DO YOU LOSE WITH THIS TEAM:

Arsenal
01 Szczesny
03 Sagna
04 Mertesacker
05 Vermaelen
28 Gibbs
10 Wilshere
16 Ramsey (Rosicky - 69' )
19 Cazorla
22 Coquelin (Chamakh - 60' )
09 Podolski (Oxlade-Chamberlain - 69' )
27 Gervinho

That is absolutely shocking. Surely Wenger needs to go?

Can't blame Wenger tonight. Absolute bottle job from all the players.

Just look a Chamakh before taking that pen, he wanted to be anywhere else in the world than on that spot.

jtb

Banned
was Giroud injured or something? Is there a reason why Wenger keeps playing Gervinho as the striker when he is complete and utter SHIT?!?

Randdalf

Has anyone ever been to a penalty shootout in real life before? I saw Pompey lose in possibly the worst penalty shootout I've ever seen against Man Utd in the Charity Shield. Apparently one of my friends saw me on television, hiding in shame.

Antti

Even though it's embarrassing that Arsenal lost with the lineup they had, nobody cares about the League Cup. It's a mickey mouse Cup. Underdogs ftw.

L1NETT

CITY TILL I DIE. I'M CITY TILL I DIE!

Unbelievable!!! Can't quite believe it!

Edit: Wenger played a near full strength team tonight. Don't pull out the "mickey mouse" excuse.

Tc91

Can't blame Wenger tonight. Absolute bottle job from all the players.

Just look a Chamakh before taking that pen, he wanted to be anywhere else in the world than on that spot.

But this isn't just a recent thing, they haven't won a trophy for 7 years. 7 fucking years with all the talent that they have had.

Surely that comes down to 1 man, Wenger.

ShogunX

Arsenal should leave Gervinho in Bradford tonight - Then again he would probably fuck up Bradford's chances of getting promoted.

Has anyone ever been to a penalty shootout in real life before? I saw Pompey lose in possibly the worst penalty shootout I've ever seen against Man Utd in the Charity Shield. Apparently one of my friend saw me on television, hiding in shame.

I saw Chelsea lose in a penalty shoot out against Everton in the FA Cup :(

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Don't worry Arsenal fans, you can still win the title.

According to Wenger...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom