• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randdalf

1355257750059.gif

Gervinho. The best.

To compound it, he was offside so it wouldn't have mattered anyway.

3Sixty

Brian McDermott now 2/1 favourite next to be sacked.

I got on him at 10/1 after the loss to us.

But now with Wenger im not so sure.

With the revenue from the semi-final as well to come, this should pretty much wipe out Bradford's debt. Fantastic news after what they've been through the past 10 years.

L1NETT

With the revenue from the semi-final as well to come, this should pretty much wipe out Bradford's debt. Fantastic news after what they've been through the past 10 years.

Tell me about it :)

I pray we get Chelsea, as I am pretty positive they will cruise past Leeds. Don't fancy Swansea or Boro.

Guys ever play a game you really want to like but its just so flawed its hard to fight through?

I've gone back to Alice madness returns after a year or so, I'd put a lot of hours into it so thought I must be near the end but I'm not halfway through which is one of its main problems the levels are ridiculously long and it jut makes it a kind of boring experience

I was just doing a tricky part where I was dying in a fight, I finally look like i am about to beat it and the game crashes

*desk being flipped over gif*

Tc91

Guys ever play a game you really want to like but its just so flawed its hard to fight through?

I've gone back to Alice madness returns after a year or so, I'd put a lot of hours into it so thought I must be near the end but I'm not halfway through which is one of its main problems the levels are ridiculously long and it jut makes it a kind of boring experience

I was just doing a tricky part where I was dying in a fight, I finally look like i am about to beat it and the game crashes

*desk being flipped over gif*

Another game I got in the sales once on Steam but have yet to play :/.

I hate it when a game crashes I just lose all willpower to play that game. Happened to me on Skyrim.

rar

They field their best team and lost against a league 2 side. Any lost like that hurts a lot.

i don't think it's technically our best team

wenger rested giroud and arteta. walcott, diaby, and koscielny are all injured. i think all of them would be in their best team

we could probably put in a few kids from the reserves and they'd be more effective than gervinho, ramsey, chamakh, or podolski, too

omgkitty

i don't think it's technically our best team

wenger rested giroud and arteta. walcott, diaby, and koscielny are all injured. i think all of them would be in their best team

we could probably put in a few kids from the reserves and they'd be more effective than gervinho, ramsey, chamakh, or podolski, too

The real issue at hand is I feel like the reserves squad would have played with more heart and spine than we did tonight, and the humiliation wouldn't have been as bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom