• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
QPR are going to wear armbands to honor those effected by the shooting yesterday in CT. That's nice of them. I hope they only lose by 4 or 5 now.

My return this year has been 106%, which is pretty nice. That means for every euro I bet, I have gotten €1.06 back. Or for every €100 I bet, I get €106 back. 110% is about the best possible attainable maximum in the long run. So it's not very fascinating hahah.
So how much do you bet in total in let's say a year. Because only a 6% win isn't that much

scently

He's looking to make smaller gains steadily over the long term by making safe bets. It's a good strategy and much more realistic than hoping for a big accumulator bomb.

Indeed. The mistake you guys are making is thinking that he is making an accumulation bet. He is almost sure of atleast breaking even. That looks exactly like a professional bet slip. Not saying that 600 euros is not alot, it is, but its a much safer bet.

Tc91

About time they got a 2nd goal. Shocking from Santon who hasn't been in the game at all.

Javi Garcia has a excellent header in him. His one vs Stoke was really good.

Wes

venison crêpe
i7H0qx1qr8GDS.png

Antti

Sorry but saying that 600 euros is buttons is just plain insulting IMO

I guess that came off wrong. I'm a student, so it's a really big amount of money for me as well. But as someone said, I reduce the risk by A) betting on single games and B) by maintaining a strict bankroll management strategy (3% of bankroll maximum bet). So when I have €600 in in bets for the weekend, I don't really see it as risking €600 because my bets are spread out over different games, which I've deemed profitable.

Sorry if what I said sounded smug/snobbish. :)

I guess that came off wrong. I'm a student, so it's a really big amount of money for me as well. But as someone said, I reduce the risk by A) betting on single games and B) by maintaining a strict bankroll management strategy (3% of bankroll maximum bet). So when I have €600 in in bets for the weekend, I don't really see it as risking €600 because my bets are spread out over different games, which I've deemed profitable.

Sorry if what I said sounded smug/snobbish. :)

An that's cool ignore me anyway most do

I read it like you were some high flier and 600 was just shrapnel to you lol

QPR are going to wear armbands to honor those effected by the shooting yesterday in CT. That's nice of them. I hope they only lose by 4 or 5 now.
Its stupid.

I'm desperately sorry for anybody affected by the shooting it truly is a tragedy.

Why QPR feel the need to wear black arm bands however I do not know. Totally irrelevant and pointless gesture.

Unless I'm missing something here.

GorillaJu

Its stupid.

I'm desperately sorry for anybody affected by the shooting it truly is a tragedy.

Why QPR feel the need to wear black arm bands however I do not know. Totally irrelevant and pointless gesture.

Unless I'm missing something here.

What on earth is wrong with it? It's just a kind gesture to remind people to be thoughtful and respectful to those who've been stricken by tragedy.

I loathe QPR like the next self respecting football fan, but I don't see anything wrong with what they're doing. There's nothing political or religious about it, it's just thoughtful.

Manager

City look great. Time to permanently shelve the Mario project.

Silva hasn't been this good for almost a year, Yaya has just been plain horrible this season. Nasri, Silva and Yaya all just seem to tick today. Who knows what form they'll be in next match.

Not sure if Mario is the answer though, spent years hoping for him to evolve, even at Inter. Getting tiresome.

Antti

Hey now! It's not long ago that I started out with a €100 initial deposit!

Most of the bookmakers offer an initial deposit bonus (like Bet365, where I started out), which doubles your account balance when you deposit €100 so you in fact get €200. Then you have to place a certain amount of bets for that €100 to turn into yours. It's a pretty good way of starting out. Bet365 isn't obviously the only bookmaker to offer initial deposit bonuses like this.

Then again, I wouldn't necessarily recommend betting to everyone, and it definitely doesn't fit everyone well. I'm just here for those interested. If you know you don't have the patience or the state of mind to do it, just ignore me. :)

It's not at all as glamorous as it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom