• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Arnie you have the most uncanny way of making your self-indulgence entertaining.

If I lose it all on a freak result it's no bother, my Dad's buying me a chippy tonight, which is his way of saying 'welcome home, son'.

Its stupid.

I'm desperately sorry for anybody affected by the shooting it truly is a tragedy.

Why QPR feel the need to wear black arm bands however I do not know. Totally irrelevant and pointless gesture.

Unless I'm missing something here.
I kind of agree, but that's hypocritical of me, I've got an eight year old brother and after hearing the news I bought him a chocolate orange. Going to present it to him tonight with a big hug.

LegoArmo

If I lose it all on a freak result it's no bother, my Dad's buying me a chippy tonight, which is his way of saying 'welcome home, son'.

I excuse my gambling with lines such as "I'd have just spent it on Domino's anyway". Gambling keeps me healthy!

What you gonna get?

I had two dab butties last night you folk may know them as fritters or scallops or some other incorrect phrase

Was going to get an asda vindaloo tonight but now we have folk coming round so will be a takeaway most likely pizza

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
It is interesting to see Fox using an additional channel to show a third game today here in the US. The Liverpool game is on Fuel TV today.

How footy-gaf sees Antti:

tumblr_mdv721zERo1qa81rbo6_500.jpg

Antti:

nerd.gif

Arnie

I excuse my gambling with lines such as "I'd have just spent it on Domino's anyway". Gambling keeps me healthy!
Same.
What you gonna get?
Me, my dad and my little brother usually get a fish, a jumbo sausage, a steak pudding, a large chips, a curry and a gravy and just split the whole thing three ways.

Papiss Cisse looks a little bit poo at the moment as do the team he plays for.
Said it last season, he's a shit footballer who got very fortunate with the team's run and how he was striking the ball.

It's no surprise that they signed him from a club in the relegation zone.

Clegg

City's next four matches are very winnable. They have Reading, Sundrland, Norwich, and Stoke. United need to set the bar in this title race.

We hav Sunderland, Swansea, Newcastle and West Brom in our next four games. Swansea away and West Brom at home will be dodgy fixtures for us.

Tc91

What you gonna get?

I had two dab butties last night you folk may know them as fritters or scallops or some other incorrect phrase

Was going to get an asda vindaloo tonight but now we have folk coming round so will be a takeaway most likely pizza

Potato scallops? Omfg so nice.

I normally get the basic fish and chips, sausage and chips or if it's a Chinese chippy it'd be half rice half chips + curry sauce.

In other news the wife is working and my boy got picked up by his grandma at 1 so she could see him for the afternoon

As we have people coming round tonight I know I'll be expected to tidy up and shit, but football is on and I know I'm going to half ass the job

Such is life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom