• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
Would be hilarious if City throw away a 2 goal lead

There was an interesting stat published this week about the number of times ever present clubs in the premier league have lost from being 2-0 down in the league is very rare indeed. I don't think Man Untied have ever lost in the league when they're 2-0 up. For Villa I think it was 4 times.

WhoScored.com ‏@WhoScored
Michael Carrick: Has played more forward passes (456) than any other player in the Premier League this season (Mertesacker 403, Toure 398)

Not been playing very well this year, mind. Was good last week though.

Confidence: shattered

Downing left back, Shelvey and Cole on the wings. Don't understand it

edit: Phew, Sterling instead of Cole. Not sure what Shelvey's gonna do though. Tough on Henderson

3Sixty

Huh, Ba started at Watford as a DM. Funny story.

My favourite player in a funny position story is Alan Shearer.

Had a trial at Newcastle and he had to play in goal. Then turned him down, he then of course joined the mighty Southampton and the rest is history.

De Gea, Jones, Smalling, Rio, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Cleverley, Young, Rooney, RVP.

Also, Bramble plays for Sunderland.

Good team. Would have liked Rafael but he has played alot lately.

Wes

venison crêpe
Sterling not starting.

Sign that contract son.

He is starting.

#LFC: Reina, Johnson, Agger, Skrtel, Downing, Lucas, Allen, Gerrard, Shelvey, Sterling, Suarez.

#AVFC: Guzan, Lowton, Baker, Clark [c], Lichaj, Holman, Westwood, Bannan, Herd, Weimann, Benteke.

3-5-2! Oh my. This is going to be an interesting game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom