• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
-------------Nobody
---Gives---A-----Fucking---Shit
About----Your---Damn--Formations
-------- You----Cunts

Evra's change is a synonym anyway

fuck salazar

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Come on, Nordsomething! Game of a lifetime against Chelsea, that's our only hope.

A few more highlights from Juve - Cows (goals on previous page):

Pogba - Shot #1
http://i.minus.com/ijNTnf8u4p6SV.gif[IMG]

Pogba - Shot #2
[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iiAS0wBcsR61C.gif[IMG]

Pogba - Header
[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ibqSi13K27YKa2.gif[IMG]

Pogba - Penalty
[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ibnhhT85Ic456i.gif/IMG]

Marchiso - Awesome Control (cuore di un Korez <3)
[IMG] [url]http://i.minus.com/ibzMCQI7MkvBly.gif[/url][IMG][/QUOTE]

It'll be Nord[i]something[/i]'s last European game in a while, might as well go out in style by beating Chelsea!

Wes

venison crêpe
I don't think I've ever supported a team that played a match with this much possession.

This must be what 80% of the people in here go through each week.

<3

even though you </3 me.

But I do <3 you. We both support perennially disappointing, midtabe-languishing teams :p

We have to support eachother, lest we become a pair of Sunderlands :D

@Bumhead, thank fuck they didn't. Chiles would be paid millions to chuckle to himself about it for an hour if it happened

Kyoufu

But I do <3 you. We both support perennially disappointing, midtabe-languishing teams :p

We have to support eachother, lest we become a pair of Sunderlands :D

Right now Sunderland and Newcastle are even worse than mid-table :'(

You guys at least have a shot at pushing up to the top 6 with some good transfers.

Wes

venison crêpe
1354454317532.gif

Kyoufu

I'm not sure what's worse. Posting formations or crying that you didn't lose to your rival and have an 8 point lead at the top of the table.

@Wes - Superb strike.

'Hates posting formations'

LIVERPOOL FANS

'Lets play Shelvey as a false nine'

'Let's play Shelvey as a false nince'

NON-TWATS

'Let's talk about Shelvey's attributes for the position, the tactics we could employ to suit him and the alternatives'

or

'Let's play Anderson behind the strikers'

TWATS

'Formation'
'Formation'
'Formation'
'Formation'
'Formation'
Stop posting fucking formations
'Formation'
'Formation'
'Formation'
'Formation'
'Formation'
Fuck this shit
'Formation'
'Formation'
'Formation'
*hangs self*

:p

Wilbur

Banned
I'm not sure what's worse. Posting formations or crying that you didn't lose to your rival and have an 8 point lead at the top of the table.

@Wes - Superb strike.

The latter. Your 4-3-3 posts are the same but you substitute team selection for tears and Pardew hate

Welp...

The team vs City is going to be average. Thank god the strikers are in god form. United have scored 52 goals in all competitions (37 in the league).
It'll be a 442. Maybe 4232 with Rooney wide.

Carrick and Scholes in midfield.

Anderson would have been very useful for this game, especially in the form he was in.

I think we will lose 2/3-0 but we have managed to get by on the brilliance of our strike force so we do have a chance.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Playing around with formations is fun.

-

miccoli1.jpg

SAVE US Sir Fabrizio Miccoli. You shall succeed where we have failed before.

Milito hat-trick

Clegg

It'll be a 442. Maybe 4232 with Rooney wide.

Carrick and Scholes in midfield.

Anderson would have been very useful for this game, especially in the form he was in.

I think we will lose 2/3-0 but we have managed to get by on the brilliance of our strike force so we do have a chance.
We'll definitely win if we use this formation.

Yen

Would like to see this against West Ham:

Reina
Wisdom Skrtel Agger Johnson
Shelves Lucas Allen
Assiadi Gerrard Sterling

Bo-Locks

Imagine if this derby was played in the '70s era of hooliganism. At least it's all good natured, this is what derby matches are meant to be like.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So what's happened to Vermaelen?

He's showing his actual level. His forward forays always papered over his sloppy defending and now the rest of the team is making him look even worse.

Clegg

He's showing his actual level. His forward forays always papered over his sloppy defending and now the rest of the team is making him look even worse.

I thought he was better defensively last season.

This season he doesn't even look like he knows how to defend.

Arnie

according to sky germany (and ndr radio) liverpool confirmed a 20 mio. &#8364; offer for heung-min son... any liverpool fans here who heard this in england or in any newspapers? i would sell him immediately if htat offer is for real...
All I know is he's boss on FM. Never seen him play in real life, is he versatile?
Wimbledon have missed a trick by not giving Mambo the number 5 shirt.
I say the same thing about Alexander Kolarov and the number 47.
'Hates posting formations'

LIVERPOOL FANS

'Lets play Shelvey as a false nine'
Exactly, why do I need to write out an entire fucking formation to get to the point of Shelvey playing up front. I don't, because I'm not a TWAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom