• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

It's beautiful.

kJsAk.jpg

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=45447914&postcount=189

the artistry on display made me shed a tear. this really is beautiful. and earnest.

Hixx

Oh well. Better in the second half, should have had more than one goal but another game where we gift a team goals.

sohois

Wow, 29 shots by Liverpool.

Doicare would be suicidal.

Regarding the stats, Liverpool fans should take some heart that for long periods Liverpool were actually decent, could have had the game won in the first half hour. But a couple of defensive howlers destroyed any hopes.

Certainly not a terrible performance like Hitcher said. Big disappointment though. I'd hope to see Henderson and Coates start the next game for Skrtel & Allen/Gerrard.

Stained an otherwise good performance with some shit defending at the end.

Our football was really good today though. Moved the ball fast and incisively.

De Gea had to make far too many saves though, just let players get a run at us through the centre of the park.

Good win. Van Persie class again, Rooney was pretty good his finishing aside. Also Jones looked pretty solid, Rafael still the #1 at RB obv but it's good to have Jones back.

Slizz

De Gea had to make far too many saves though, just let players get a run at us through the centre of the park.

Good win. Van Persie class again, Rooney was pretty good his finishing aside. Also Jones looked pretty solid, Rafael still the #1 at RB obv but it's good to have Jones back.

Don't forget the return of El Capitan

Antti

Premier League for the weekend:
Aston Villa +1.5 58% & u2.75 54%
ManU -2 52%
QPR-Fulham o2.5 56%
Courtesy of @KettuWaari

More Premier League for the weekend:
Stoke +0 2,15
Norwich-Wigan o2,5 54%
Newcastle +1 60% (Kompany probably sitting this one out. Didn't practice yesterday.)
[@Kettuwaari]

Premier League:
Man Utd - Sunderland o3.5 46.5%

Premier League bet outcomes. Underlined = Push, Bold and Underlined = Won. It would be easier if color coding was available.

Doicare would be suicidal.

Regarding the stats, Liverpool fans should take some heart that for long periods Liverpool were actually decent, could have had the game won in the first half hour. But a couple of defensive howlers destroyed any hopes.

Certainly not a terrible performance like Hitcher said. Big disappointment though. I'd hope to see Henderson and Coates start the next game for Skrtel & Allen/Gerrard.

Sorry, but that was a terrible performance imo. Guzan didn't have to make a single save where you could say 'he did well there'

Hixx

Our injuries fucked us over today, our best left back, our best midfielder and then our best striker had to go off while Man United had a full squad

jLlEHXllPuEgb.png

Also the stats say we should have at least drawn, maybe even won

Salazar

Yup. ClevGod maintained form, actually muscled some players off the ball, moved it around smartly, got a nice goal. Carrick was good. Young was very good at times.

We need that vicious, clean, energetic CM signing so badly. Ando is broken, Powell is not ready, don't make me fucken laugh about Tunnicliffe, Petrucci ???

It needs to be an experienced bloke who can kick it miles, run fucking quick, and fight. And also wingers. At least one, ffs. I'm beginning to fear Valencia's head has gone.

Timurid

Yup. ClevGod maintained form, actually muscled some players off the ball, moved it around smartly, got a nice goal. Carrick was good. Young was very good at times.

We need that vicious, clean, energetic CM signing so badly. Ando is broken, Powell is not ready, don't make me fucken laugh about Tunnicliffe, Petrucci ???

Denilson!!!

Sadly the answer from within was Pogba. Have every confidence he was capable to do the job for us, at least to a decent standard for now. We messed it up big time.

Nobody at the club apart from Anderson can do that for us and we know what the situation with Anderson is and most likely will continue to be.

I really think Strootman is perfect for this role. But as confuziz keeps telling us it won't be happening in January. I don't think we can nor will we try to prize Wanyama way in Jan so I guess we wait til' the summer.

Jburton

Banned
That is a good result by Man Utd today, win by City answered right back with a win and maintain are 9 point lead.

Shocking result for Liverpool.

Scum

It needs to be an experienced bloke who can kick it miles, run fucking quick, and fight.

Get Wilshere and play him in that position. He's just a young Scholes in disguise, anyway.
And with that, I'm off to the Cafe for an all day breakfast.

doicare

Our injuries fucked us over today, our best left back, our best midfielder and then our best striker had to go off while Man United had a full squad

jLlEHXllPuEgb.png

Also the stats say we should have at least drawn, maybe even won
Your stats are wrong, United had 62% possession:
mN2g1.jpg

And you also forgot the most important stat of them all.... Clevgod scored which means even if United concede 10 goals they still win, Clevgod goals are worth 11.

Sal - lets not give up on Valencia just yet. He can very easily turn his form around. He was a little better doing moving forwards but he was delaying his delivery far too long.

Luckily Young has found some form and has actually done very well the last 3 weeks.

We're away at Swansea next right? That will be tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom