• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeegsD

Don't worry everyone, I just saw that Sporting were playing pretty early today but we have managed to suffer a goal already. Looks like Im not gonna bother with this one.

Should have been two penalties for Ilicic now... But lol at the ref the allowing him to handball it to get a shot laying down.

1-1 will come soon.

EDIT : PISANO HOW DID YOU NOT SCORE

AndresON777

shooting blanks
There has been no good Christmas tv yet. I'm bored, going to watch Y Tu Mama Tambien.

Is that the movie where diego luna and gael garcia bernal both nut into the pool at the same time?

I love that movie.

ugh, what a shitty day of football. I'm browsing 3ds eshop it's so bad :(

I hope Inter - Nazio is good. I'm sure Sevilla - Malaga will deliver though

omg if Palermo don't win now... So many chances...

Also you should watch this, best christmas movie ever

zHC6h.jpg

I cant believe this shit.

Football is dead

Football is dead

Football is dead

WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU DUMB SQUARE JAWED CUNT MUNOZ. Jesus fucking Christ, you kicked the ball out of your own keepers hands.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Football died for our Munich sins.

Wow Palermo, they really just have a losing mentality, amazing how they could not score a second or the shit ref didn't give any of the two penalties.

Munich? shit it was straight sorcery against Barcelona in both legs! Bayern is shit, we all know that.

Could Bayern have such a big lead in a real league such as La Liga or Serie A?

Hmmmm?

Munich? shit it was straight sorcery against Barcelona in both legs! Bayern is shit, we all know that.

Could Bayern have such a big lead in a real league such as La Liga or Serie A?

Hmmmm?

Meh, we also all knew before the Barca matches that Messi can't handle Cech. He bottled it Robben style, shit player.

ijztGL4REtl4f.gif

For a good while I was thinking "who the hell is that guy on the right".

Then I remembered he's going to be the world's best striker in 5 years time!

De GOAT was good today. He flapped at one cross and should have got a stronger palm to one of the longer range shots but considering how much he had to deal with he was quite good.

So he'll be on the bench next week.

Zabojnik

This is relevant to Wooden's interests. Gotta get familiar with Serie B for next year, buddy. At least there's a Juve you can hope to beat in there.

Sassuolo 45
Livorno 42
Verona 36
Varese 29
Modena 28
Empoli 28
Brescia 27
Juve Stabia 26

TeegsD

We can't even score a motherfucking penalty. Fucking A pick any fucking middle schooler in the stands to take it next time you useless twats

yella

For a good while I was thinking "who the hell is that guy on the right".

Then I remembered he's going to be the world's best striker in 5 years time!

De GOAT was good today. He flapped at one cross and should have got a stronger palm to one of the longer range shots but considering how much he had to deal with he was quite good.

So he'll be on the bench next week.

Is that Henriquez?

Zabojnik

Look at Galliani in that gif :lol

Dat gold tie.

I expect Inter to win tonight. They didn't deserve to get 3 points in the Napoli game, just as they didn't deserve to win against Palermo before that. Seems to be their lucky period though, so ...

COME ON NAZIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom