• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
never!

i think ppl forget just how shitty madrid was in CL before mou came

as long as we go far in CL im fine with mou

madrid srsly need to spend in jan to get good RB and good back up for casillas

casillas have not been world class this season

Lol there's no point in buying good backup for Casillas unless you plan on dropping him. Can you imagine Mourinho goes to Perez and says I want a goalkeeper that can replace Casillas? If any coach does that they are finished. Adan is fine for his job.

Metal Gear Solid 4
Little Big Planet
Uncharted
Uncharted 2
God of War
God of War 2
CoD: MW2
Fallout 3
Burnout Paradise
Heavy Rain
Infamous
Battlefield Bad Company 2
DBZ Budokai HD collection
Sega Megadrive Collection
Sonic & All Star racing
Terminator Salvation
Trivial Pursuit

lolTerminator

Don't you get that just for finishing the game?

Did you get the Boss emblem in MGS4 then? And when I tried playing GoW on Hard, I got stuck on the first Cyclops :p

Carbonox

Metal Gear Solid 4
Little Big Planet
Uncharted
Uncharted 2
God of War
God of War 2
CoD: MW2
Fallout 3
Burnout Paradise
Heavy Rain
Infamous
Battlefield Bad Company 2
DBZ Budokai HD collection
Sega Megadrive Collection
Sonic & All Star racing
Terminator Salvation
Trivial Pursuit

You got the MGS4 trophy? Kudos brah. I have like 3/4 more playthroughs for the completion medals before doing the BBE run. It definitely gets tedious doing this but the end is near. I'll return to it some point in the future though as I was getting burned out.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^Good point :lol :lol

-

José Guerrero after scoring the winner vs Chelsea in the CWC final today: "I am a Man Utd fan, I dedicate my goal against Chelsea to them."

OH SHIT

And nice try Guerrero, they don't need strikers

Wes

venison crêpe
Aguero is on Sports Personality of the year with Kompany right now. The crowd just did the Poznan I think.

sneaky77

OK that's over the line papi. I love Catalonia y Barça

image.php

sad to see madrid like this.
:\

Not the word I'd use. You're gonna have to do a Dortmund I think, and go all out in the CL

@Regulus, I think Andres supports Barca first and foremost, and whichever team Falcao plays for second, unless Barca have the title sewn up, like right now

edit: The sentiment of the post at the top of the page is truth

Kyoufu

For the PS3 players here:

What Platinum trophies do you have?

For me:

Assassin's Creed 2
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Infamous
Infamous 2
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Uncharted 2:Among Thieves
Jak & Daxter
Red Dead Redemption

Only Borderlands 2. Don't really care about trophies/achievements.

No coach could win the league for Madrid from here, the gap is too large and Barca won't drop enough points

If Mourinho can't get the team to stop dropping silly points, and he gets knocked out of the CL, they'll get someone else in though. No doubt

pulga

Banned
No coach could win the league for Madrid from here, the gap is too large and Barca won't drop enough points

If Mourinho can't get the team to stop dropping silly points, and he gets knocked out of the CL, they'll get someone else in though. No doubt

Of course not, we're talking next season. Mou can stay if he salvages the CL.

LegoArmo

It's not even about beating Barcelona, they're playing rubbish and losing to teams they should be beating.

Madrid will throw money at the problem until it goes away.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Keeping Mou and buying better players sounds like a better plan. Hard to find someone better than Mourinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom