• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Fletcher off injured. I thought MON had lost his mind for a second there.

Post the league table please, I'm cheering for a few people!

fplu.jpg

Bear in mind that Newcastle and Wigan are yet to play, and there may be changes after this match

The_Hitcher89///Stark FC
PrematureQuiche///PrematureQuiche FC
Arnie///LSD Eindhoven
elseanio/// Sporting Lisbonjela
LegoArmo///BASED-in-Newcastle
BLSwagger10///Puff Puff Shoot
Joe///Holy Cannoli
Jeff Albertson///Jeff FC
Vivarazala///Vivalaraza
Awesome Animals///JTgate
choodi///Fatman United (choodi)
odd_morsel///Bacon of Hope FC
Freewheelin'///FreeWheelin FC
Spanish Wrath///Vuvuzela BRRRRFC
kharma45///Leave My Arcelona
Anderson///UnAthletic FC
Swance///Swance's Sexy Squad
WoodenLung///Voyeurs Young Boys
the walrus///TheWalrus
Kylehimself///kylehimself
WJD///WJD FC
PaulLFC///Racing AbbeyNational
Snoopen///Arse FC
Keio///FC Voitto
Wilbury///JTbury FC
Sage00///Crystal Phallus
dc89///DCFC
PantyPhantom///Lõs Meños Phãntom
bjaelke///Bench or dench

Arnie

For the record, I was joking with my "United should sign whoever that is" post.

The fantasy league is really close, it'll probably come down to the last matches. Exciting.

Kind of guessed.

Gibson's a good player, for Everton, but Fairdmon made it sound like he's a match of the day sizzle reel away from a big money move to Madrid.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
fplu.jpg

Bear in mind that Newcastle and Wigan are yet to play, and there may be changes after this match

The_Hitcher89///Stark FC
PrematureQuiche///PrematureQuiche FC
Arnie///LSD Eindhoven
elseanio/// Sporting Lisbonjela
LegoArmo///BASED-in-Newcastle
BLSwagger10///Puff Puff Shoot
Joe///Holy Cannoli
Jeff Albertson///Jeff FC
Vivarazala///Vivalaraza
Awesome Animals///JTgate
choodi///Fatman United (choodi)
odd_morsel///Bacon of Hope FC
Freewheelin'///FreeWheelin FC
Spanish Wrath///Vuvuzela BRRRRFC
kharma45///Leave My Arcelona
Anderson///UnAthletic FC
Swance///Swance's Sexy Squad
WoodenLung///Voyeurs Young Boys
the walrus///TheWalrus
Kylehimself///kylehimself
WJD///WJD FC
PaulLFC///Racing AbbeyNational
Snoopen///Arse FC
Keio///FC Voitto
Wilbury///JTbury FC
Sage00///Crystal Phallus
dc89///DCFC
PantyPhantom///Lõs Meños Phãntom
bjaelke///Bench or dench

Thanks!!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ibra "How many times has he [Messi] already won? Two, three? If the jury wants to be just a little more fair, they must give it to someone else this time."

FORZA MESSI.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Ibra "How many times has he [Messi] already won? Two, three? If the jury wants to be just a little more fair, they must give it to someone else this time."

FORZA MESSI.

bNyxL.png

-U.S. gaf world soccer shop has 15% off today until 11:59pm if you use the CYBERW coupon code on check out

faridmon

Kind of guessed.

Gibson's a good player, for Everton, but Fairdmon made it sound like he's a match of the day sizzle reel away from a big money move to Madrid.

wat? now you are just imagining stuff.

I do think he is quite important. He is not flashy, but he is tidy, good with his feet and pass the ball. Defends well and attacks with precision. He is really good. However, I can see why people do not about him?
he is an Everton so Liverpool fans will just degrade him
and he isn't, as I said, flashy.

He is important, very important player. Take it what you want from it. Knowing you, you will just say: Lol. Everton

;)

@faridmon, people don;t rate Gibson because he was awful for Man Utd. he'd score the odd wondergoal, but spend the rest of the time letting games pass him by, only popping up to take a 30 yard shot 10 times a match. Once every 5 games, one would go in, and he'd waste about 3 good oppurtunities every match by trying it. People don't know how good he is at Everton because nobody gives a shit about Everton

:p

Hixx

When you go away from home, to any ground and concede 2 goals from nowhere, you're never going to get owt. Yet, for the last 50 minutes we fucking mullered them and to not get a point is so fucking deflating... not that I had much left to go out. If we can play like that 45 against Reading and Southampton but for 90... we have a chance.

Still, performance:result reeks of relegation.

Yen

wat? now you are just imagining stuff.

I do think he is quite important. He is not flashy, but he is tidy, good with his feet and pass the ball. Defends well and attacks with precision. He is really good. However, I can see why people do not about him?
he is an Everton so Liverpool fans will just degrade him
and he isn't, as I said, flashy.

He is important, very important player. Take it what you want from it. Knowing you, you will just say: Lol. Everton

Yeah, I imagine he would be an important player, for Everton.

WJD

;)

@faridmon, people don;t rate Gibson because he was awful for Man Utd. he'd score the odd wondergoal, but spend the rest of the time letting games pass him by, only popping up to take a 30 yard shot 10 times a match. Once every 5 games, one would go in, and he'd waste about 3 good oppurtunities every match by trying it. People don't know how good he is at Everton because nobody gives a shit about Everton

:p

My housemate is a massive Everton fan and absolutely loves Gibson. He puts him up with Fellaini as one of their most important players.

Easily the worst Inter of the season. Stramaccioni is so overrated it's not even funny, imo. And I kind of like him, he's alright as a person.

Nah, worst Inter was definitely the one against Parma, did Palermo even had a shot today? Our big problem is that we can hardly create any goal scoring chances without some kind of playmaker like Cassano or Sneijder(not the perfect moment to talk about his contract), and with this MF: Gargano can't even pass the ball back to Handanovic without giving it away, Cambiasso is too old, Obi&Mudingayi are always injured and Guarìn is great if he isn't drunk, i don't think it's Strama's fault for this shit, he also had the balls to substitute Milito, Zanetti and Cambiasso in the same match which is something i've never seen before. Milito wasn't feeling that great today(strama said he was at 60%) but since we don't have anyone to replace him, he had to play.

faridmon

When you go away from home, to any ground and concede 2 goals from nowhere, you're never going to get owt. Yet, for the last 50 minutes we fucking mullered them and to not get a point is so fucking deflating... not that I had much left to go out. If we can play like that 45 against Reading and Southampton but for 90... we have a chance.

Still, performance:result reeks of relegation.

I have no idea, what is happening with Sunderland. The players are good enough to battle top of the table, but the results is not coming. As I said, those players are not Arsed at all. WTF is Seb Larsen doing? H eis one of the best crosser in the PL but, man....

Even O'Neil doesn't know what is wrong. You lot need to just bench those players. Honesty. If I was a Sunderland, I would say, they don't deserve the badge they are wearing.

All Everton fans seem to think Gibson is really important for them. It's weird because I just don't see anything there but Everton are a good team now, in the same group as Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool.

He must be doing something right but I don't know what lol.

faridmon

Yeah, I imagine he would be an important player, for Everton.

I mentioned it in my post that this will be the answer, and if you (I mean generally to Liverpool fans) act like JTs and can't come upb with constructive posts, then Fuck off.

I have been polite enough to Liverpool fans in general around here and I do respond to bunch of JTs about my team but if it seems that some of you don't fucking desrerve it, and hence don't my reply to you lot.

Fuck off

Hixx

I have no idea, what is happening with Sunderland. The players are good enough to battle top of the table, but the results is not coming. As I said, those players are not Arsed at all. WTF is Seb Larsen doing? H eis one of the best crosser in the PL but, man....

Even O'Neil doesn't know what is wrong. You lot need to just bench those players. Honesty. If I was a Sunderland, I would say, they don't deserve the badge they are wearing.

Larsson has been out of position but to be honest he is becoming a liability. Gardner is a more more effective set piece taker, AJ is better at corners. So his main strength is negated. He gives away so many stupid freekicks when things aren't going our way, he is constantly lambasting his team mates when they make mistakes... he was fantastic last season but I truly hope he is only playing out of necessity at the moment.

O'Neill blindly defends his players but the difference between the first and second half was very simple - they started putting the effort in. This effort that O'Neill thinks has been there all along when it simply hasn't.

Like I said if we play like we did in the second half regularly we will be ok. Big if, though.

faridmon

All Everton fans seem to think Gibson is really important for them. It's weird because I just don't see anything there but Everton are a good team now, in the same group as Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool.

He must be doing something right but I don't know what lol.

If you read my post you must have gotten some idea why we rated him. Get this: Since he was injured, we only won 1 game in 10. and dropped from 3rd to 6th(?)

He is way important in terms of providing a cover for our defence as it is leaky. Neville is shit.

I mentioned it in my post that this will be the answer, and if you (I mean generally to Liverpool fans) act like JTs and can't come upb with constructive posts, then Fuck off.

I have been polite enough to Liverpool fans in general around here and I do respond to bunch of JTs about my team but if it seems that some of you don't fucking desrerve it, and hence don't my reply to you lot.

Fuck off
I am right behind you.

Fuck off

You honestly can't tell the difference between banter and abuse, can you? You're like the reverse Kermit

Yen

Fuck off

No, no. I hope you don't think I was being patronising. I just meant, for a team of Everton's stature, I'm sure Gibson is pretty valuable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom