• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea's Gary Cahill furious after Club World Cup final sending-off

Cheer up Gary, there's still the Premiership and Champions league to win this season isn't there?

W74Xn.jpg

Ahhhhhh.

Getting ready to watch the Villa game from yesterday! Can't wait to watch the performance. Will try to get a longer gif of our second goal too if I can figure it all out.

Any good pictures from yesterday Wes?

EDIT: Where is that Wilde gif from?

That's a great shot. So excited about our performances in recent weeks. Can't wait for Saturday now! Also, I'm really nervous about Benteke and if he will still be with us in a year :(

Wes

venison crêpe
That's a great shot. So excited about our performances in recent weeks. Can't wait for Saturday now! Also, I'm really nervous about Benteke and if he will still be with us in a year :(

I look at it this way... he's only going to leave us for a heck of a lot of money and the only reason he would be worth such huge sums is if he's playing fantastic for us still, which also means we'll be doing well in the league.

Win/Win.

But I would love for him to stay with us for years and years to come.

I look at it this way... he's only going to leave us for a heck of a lot of money and the only reason he would be worth such huge sums is if he's playing fantastic for us still, which also means we'll be doing well in the league.

Win/Win.

But I would love for him to stay with us for years and years to come.

True. But I'm falling in love with him :(

Wow. 15 minutes in and it is hard to believe we win this game. Barely touched the ball.

Messi

Come on, I expected that reply to be "Because Bayern is a bunch of girls."

I gave him the chance, what more can I do?

Dortmund-GAF, I do not like the collar on your kits, except the away. I would like to own your Christmas shirt, but I wont buy it due to it not being a proper kit for a season. Maybe next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom