• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
a-rdol1cmaabuuw4yoju.jpg

iHodW65Yx5I7B.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Why did Juve even give him a contract?
Because we thought it would be funny seeing him wear our shirt.

But really, we needed a backup defender. I'm not sure he was totally okay with being a backup to Bonucci and Marrone (midfielder turned CB).

No one to blame but himself.

dc89

I think the adventures of Rafa's Chelsea will keep me upbeat all week

http://www.abload.de/img/tumblr_mf5xtln29l1r971okwa.png[/ig][/QUOTE]

Wow he looks kinda old there, and stressed. Like the whole ordeal has took it's toll on him, he just seems to have aged a lot in a short period of time.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Andrea Pirlo: Completed more passes in the final third yesterday (76) than any player has in a game in Europe's top 5 leagues this season.

And it's funny that Juve used the word Terminated for Lolcio because his Halloween costume was The Terminator.

Linius

Do I need to remind you what happened the last 3 years after january? Ajax wins 10 matches in a row.

It would be nice if we could do that again. I'm very positive about what's happening now but I don't think you can say who's gonna win this season after next week. But it will be an interesting weekend. All the top clubs have difficult away matches except for Feyenoord that is.

confuziz

Banned
It would be nice if we could do that again. I'm very positive about what's happening now but I don't think you can say who's gonna win this season after next week. But it will be an interesting weekend. All the top clubs have difficult away matches except for Feyenoord that is.

And Vitesse, but I think without Bony they will be hopeless.

Linius

And Vitesse, but I think without Bony they will be hopeless.

Heerenveen might be in bad shape. But Heerenveen away can always be difficult. Especially for a club like Vitesse, they're not quite 'there' yet as a top club.

Benieuwd naar het avondje NAC :)

confuziz

Banned
Heerenveen might be in bad shape. But Heerenveen away can always be difficult. Especially for a club like Vitesse, they're not quite 'there' yet as a top club.

Benieuwd naar het avondje NAC :)

Dat gaat ze niet nog een keer gebeuren. Voorspel makkelijke overwinning eerlijk gezegd ;)

Nyx

Next weeks update will be more fun I hope :)

We'll see, I have a good feeling about the game.
You guys have to play in Groningen first on Thursday, and the match on sunday is at 12:30.

Usually we win those games. ;)

Oh and Vitesse at Heerenveen coming weekend? I expect a home win for sure.

Carbonox

Yeah he's definitely going in January. Clearly not interested in Newcastle anymore just cos we won't give him the reportedly ridiculous wages he craves. Of course, Arsenal are mugs so he's gonna be covered there.

Despite his goals, he's been a big problem in our starting 11 with how the rest of the team play. Him leaving might be the final nail in the coffin or it might be an inspired bit of dealing. Our January's have resulted in epic win lately so fingers crossed. :lol

Oh and Newcastle have cancelled their Christmas parties. :lol Apparently the team doesn't deserve it and doesn't deserve to celebrate to the fans who Pardew says deserves more. It's in their honor or some bullshit.

Translation: We're gonna get hammered and forget we play for Newcastle but we'll do it behind closed doors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom