• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So soft. This is a Championship side, they can't take chances and they can't defend at this level.

rodvik

Albrighton is such a frustrating player. Still not convinced he can ever really be a regular for us.

This Spurs U21 team isnt bad. Defending very well.

Meier

My god, just looked at my fantasy team this week.. it's a shambles. No GK sub, not enough MF to sub in for Bale and Hazard, and no points other than just playing for any of my strikers. Fuuuu.

rodvik

Spurs destroying our defence for fun now. Bad day for the kids.

edit: There is an U21 game going on right now, for those confused :)

rodvik

I hear Townsend is ripping you to pieces. He shouldn't really be playing in that competition.

He is. Doesnt matter we have some of our senior players playing as well its effectively a good reserve run out for both clubs (you can play 3 overage players in an U21 league game). Parker played for a bit for you lot, looked good.

Your player "falcay? falkeh?" anyway, he is looking really sharp.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
He is. Doesnt matter we have some of our senior players playing as well its effectively a good reserve run out for both clubs (you can play 3 overage players in an U21 league game). Parker played for a bit for you lot, looked good.

Your player "falcay? falkeh?" anyway, he is looking really sharp.

Falque? Good to hear, like the look of him. Can't hurt to have a young Spanish CAM around.

rodvik

Ouch 3-0 in u21's to Spurs. Could have been 4 or 5. Gordan Cowans is going to go apeshit on AVTV, he gets very very angry when we lose, should be fun to watch him rip the team a new one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom