• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodvik

It's not easy to follow the sport over here. Plus he is in Cali I think. Give him a break! And he has a wife! The odds are so heavily not in his favor!

<3 Rodvik.

Cazorla did play against us btw Rodvik.

Thanks! I guess I must have been asleep watching that game. Ah well.

Bring dem gifs btw!

Meier

Ah k, thanks. I guess I should have been paying more attention. Did he play against us? Honestly I entirely missed him.

He moved this summer and was right there with Hazard in looking like the best two players in the league early on just about. He was honestly the only player on Arsenal who looked particularly decent 90% of the time. He had a bit of a dip though for some time (similar to Hazard) but obviously is having a great day today.

Meier

Looks like Ronaldo has lost a lot of weight. The MLS should make a run at him..

28754_10151209808527946_1151506070_n.jpg

The three-time FIFA player of the year weighed in at 101 kilos on Sunday, down from 118 kilos when he began the three-month-long fitness program in September. The circumference of his stomach went from 107 centimeters (42 inches) to 93 centimeters (36 inches).

The "Fantastico" variety show chronicled the former striker's intense exercise routines, which included weight lifting, swimming, dance and yoga classes and forays onto the football pitch.
http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/...razil-121712?pk_campaign=facebook&pk_kwd=gesm

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
3 goals and an assist. No doubt he'll make man of the match too so that's plenty of fantasy points for me tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom