• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

I'd have no problem saying Cazorla is the best Spanish player in the league. Except he's underperformed and gone missing when Arsenal needed him the most.

His first three months in the Premier League have been average at best.

Meier

One thing I'll say about Cazorla though is the guy can finish. Silva is looking closer and closer to his form from last season lately but he rarely scores. Cazorla seems quite adept at shooting and setting things up. Impressive player.

Could Kagawa even be described as good since he has came to England from what we've seen of him? I certainly wouldn't.

He has done nothing of note but he definitely will in time.

Wilbur

Banned
Could Kagawa even be described as good from what we've seen of him? I certainly wouldn't.

Not this season, but he's been injured and acclimatising. Was better last year for Dortmund than a lot of players were for their respective clubs. Hazard and Cazorla had good years though.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol Theo's false modesty

'the players around me make my job easier'

like he's fucking Messi

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Shouldn't Salazar be in bed by now?
ibralol.jpg

Randdalf

I thought I made a huge mistake in my fantasy team by forgetting to sell my Chelsea players, turns out that everyone else in my league forgot to as well. Now I face the troubling issue of replacing Fellaini. I've had RVP/Lambert/Berbatov as my forward line for a few weeks... but I can't find the player to replace Berbatov and every week Fulham play someone who he could score against. I'm also considering replacing RVP with Tevez for this week, but that could come and bite me back if Swansea don't turn up. Selling RVP allows me to replace Fellaini with Cazorla though... hm.

FFFUUU Anderson (I think that's his username) is shooting straight up to the top of the FPL from 7th.

Speaking of Anderson, he posted on instagram "I am not fat, I'm sex". LOL.

LegoArmo

FFFUUU Anderson (I think that's his username) is shooting straight up to the top of the FPL from 7th.

Speaking of Anderson, he posted on instagram "I am not fat, I'm sex". LOL.

I'll still be top of the betting league by my calculations! 891 for him, 892 for me.

...I hope.

I counted 3 bonus points (6 for him), and subs of Suarez, Clichy (him) and Pogrebnyak (me).

Yes, I'm that sad. It's going to be very close though, I might have transfer fees to pay. Anyone could win this.
Ah okay.

Well yeah I mean it's gonna be a single figure lead whoever has it so minute considering there is so long to go.

I gotta get Fellaini out my team asap.

GorillaJu

I'm really struggling to get a good return on FPL right now but still hanging in third.

I'm hoping my superior bank roll will keep me alive in the long term. My team value is 107m or there abouts.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm second, six points off the top in the betting league so far. Considering I've hardly touched my team recently, that shit's hot

Arnie

I've got £4 million in the bank, which I'm proud of. I'm playing it to earn a fat profit, if I'm honest, I don't even want to accrue points anymore.

GorillaJu

Probably for the best. Cazorla hadn't been getting enough points to justify his price for me but one huge return makes a big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom