• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anderson

FFFUUU Anderson (I think that's his username) is shooting straight up to the top of the FPL from 7th.

Speaking of Anderson, he posted on instagram "I am not fat, I'm sex". LOL.

Forgot I made him captain last week, saved my FF this week. 2nd at Xmas is the best I could hope for at the start of the season

Minus es una mierda

Shinjury lol

Kagawa es basura

ieGhcuGXavcGn.gif

LegoArmo

The guy who's top of the regular GAF league is top 700 in the entire world. That's pretty impressive considering there's over 2.5m players.

Screw you Andres and your Spanish speaking hombres.

*...* es basura is now part of my vocabulary and I actually said it while thinking of the Arsenal game an hour ago.

You pecho frío

Timurid

Shinji > James

Talk to me when James does what Shinji has done.

James already won something in Europe. Fraudji hasn't done shit in Europe. Plus, James has more goals than him in Europe atm. lololol I don't like defending Fraudres, but i cant just stand here while you talk shit about James.

Zabojnik

So Barca only lost 2 points in Primera so far. Is it safe to assume yet that it's Vilanova who's been the real genius behind Pep all along?

James already won something in Europe. Fraudji hasn't done shit in Europe. Plus, James has more goals than him in Europe atm. lololol I don't like defending Fraudres, but i cant just stand here while you talk shit about James.

Shinji has won the league twice with Dortmund and the Pokal cup. He also contributed a good amount towards those titles. James was a sub in the Europa League Finals.

James will probably be better (and is better right now), but he hasn't accomplished more than Shinji thus far.

And in the CL, Shinji has only played 129 minutes. James Rodriguez has played 538 minutes. Yet Shinji has 2 assists in those minutes, and James has 1 goal and 1 assist.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Shinji has won the league twice with Dortmund and the Pokal cup. He also contributed a good amount towards those titles. James was a sub in the Europa League Finals.

James will probably be better (and is better right now), but he hasn't accomplished more than Shinji thus far.

And in the CL, Shinji has only played 129 minutes. James Rodriguez has played 538 minutes. Shinji has 2 assists in those minutes, and James has 1 goal and 1 assist.
rachelmcadams.gif

GorillaJu

So Barca only lost 2 points in Primera so far. Is it safe to assume yet that it's Vilanova who's been the real genius behind Pep all along?

No. At the beginning of the season Barça had a lot of really tough fixtures that they barely won, and there were quite a few dodgy decisions that went their way and allowed them that lead. I remember 2 or 3 games that I think they should have lost.

bud

barcelona's football under pep's reign is unparalleled.

the results thus far are fantastic, but the football in general is disappointing.

Timurid

And in the CL, Shinji has only played 129 minutes. James Rodriguez has played 538 minutes. Yet Shinji has 2 assists in those minutes, and James has 1 goal and 1 assist.

James at the age of 21 already won 8 trophies with his respective clubs and national side. Shinji has only won 4 trophies with dortmund and Japan. Don't give me some bullshit how bundesliga is more difficult blablabla. Dortmund were horrendous in europe last year. James was and always will be better than kagawa.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
James at the age of 21 already won 8 trophies with his respective clubs and national side. Shinji has only won 4 trophies with dortmund and Japan. Don't give me some bullshit how bundesliga is more difficult blablabla. Dortmund were horrendous in europe last year. James was and always will be better than kagawa.

Yep. People don't realize how young James is.

Those 8 titles sound nice until you actually list what they were. The toulan tournament? Colombia's 2nd division? And yes the Bundesliga is harder to win.

And Shinji did outplay James the last 2 seasons. That's a fact. James had 14 goals and 1 assist last year for Porto? Well Shinji had 17 goals and 13 assists for Dortmund. It's obvious which season was more impressive.

Just because James has the greater potential doesn't mean he's done more than Shinji.

Using team success as an argument that one player is better than another? Reminds of that time someone was trying to argue that Villa is better than Ibra because he won world cup with Spain and Ibra won shit all win Sweden. It was a shit argument then and it's a shit argument now.

K1LLER7

Yep. People don't realize how young James is.

Cleverly > James :p

Not seen much of James so can't say how good he is. Kagawa needs to get back fully fit from his injury. Hopefully he can play the rest of this season without any injuries and I think he could have a big impact on this United team if Fergie uses him properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom