• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
6QiLj.jpg
Lol. Ya no lo quiero a el

Timurid

Those 8 titles sound nice until you actually list what they were. The toulan tournament? Colombia's 2nd division? And yes the Bundesliga is harder to win.

And Shinji did outplay James the last 2 seasons. That's a fact. James had 14 goals and 1 assist last year for Porto? Well Shinji had 17 goals and 13 assists for Dortmund. It's obvious which season was more impressive.

Just because James has the greater potential doesn't mean he's done more than Shinji.

Bitch please! Envigado was his youth club. James was transferred to Banfield. (a top club in Argentina) The year before James went to Porto, he started 37 games, 9 goals, and 3 assists. Those stats account for domestic league and Copa Libertadores. WTF was Shinji doing back then? He was fingering himself in J league 2. When they both went to europe, James was 19 at the time while Shinji was 21. Last year, James had 17 goals and 3 assist if you include the national team. Shinji never had the opportunity to go against top quality opposition until he went to Dortmund. James was going against better quality opposition at a younger age and was still succeeding. Also, James was an outstanding player for his u-20 and National teams. He was going against top talented youth squads and national squads. He was still producing results. Shinji was just facing Koreans and Iranians. Plus, Japan was already dominate force in Asia to begin with. You can clearly see James had a more difficult road to overcome than Shinji.

and jets suck

Mumei

Oh, for Dutch-GAF, I finished reading Ajax, The Dutch, The War: Football in Europe During the Second World War today. It was really interesting; I want to get Kab to read it to see what he thinks of its portrayal. I did learn a lot of new things, though. The passage about Denmark was something new to me and more affecting than I thought it would be.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Oh, for Dutch-GAF, I finished reading Ajax, The Dutch, The War: Football in Europe During the Second World War today. It was really interesting; I want to get Kab to read it to see what he thinks of its portrayal. I did learn a lot of new things, though. The passage about Denmark was something new to me and more affecting than I thought it would be.

What are you doing? You were nicer pre mod

Bitch please! Envigado was his youth club. James was transferred to Banfield. (a top club in Argentina) The year before James went to Porto, he started 37 games, 9 goals, and 3 assists. Those stats account for domestic league and Copa Libertadores. WTF was Shinji doing back then? He was fingering himself in J league 2. When they both went to europe, James was 19 at the time while Shinji was 21. Last year, James had 17 goals and 3 assist if you include the national team. Shinji never had the opportunity to go against top quality opposition until he went to Dortmund. James was going against better quality opposition at a younger age and was still succeeding. Also, James was an outstanding player for his u-20 and National teams. He was going against top talented youth squads and national squads. He was still producing results. Shinji was just facing Koreans and Iranians. Plus, Japan was already dominate force in Asia to begin with. You can clearly see James had a more difficult road to overcome than Shinji.

and jets suck

None of this has to do with what Shinji has accomplished thus far. It's a fact that Shinji has accomplished more in his career as I have proven already. Shinji's last two seasons > any combination of James's seasons.

You keep bringing up his age, which just shows potential. I have already agreed he has higher potential.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I remember the last time we had this conversation, people started posting in something like six or seven different languages. God, that was tedious.

And I only don't check what Andres says; I know it is always about me kissing him or being cute. And I already know that, so... *shrugs*
Lol that's funny. I'm not that in love with you

AndresON777

shooting blanks
None of this has to do with what Shinji has accomplished thus far. It's a fact that Shinji has accomplished more in his career as I have proven already.

You keep bringing up his age, which just shows potential. I have already agreed he has higher potential.

Shinjury es una mierda

Timurid

None of this has to do with what Shinji has accomplished thus far. It's a fact that Shinji has accomplished more in his career as I have proven already.

James accomplished more at top level than Shinji that's what i am saying, Shinji only had 2 years of top quality competition. while James been playing against top quality opponents for his whole life. Plus, James accomplished all of that at a younger age. Shinji been in J-League 2 until he was 21.

FootballFan

I'd have no problem saying Cazorla is the best Spanish player in the league. Except he's underperformed and gone missing when Arsenal needed him the most.

His first three months in the Premier League have been average at best.

Cazorla Villareal = Malaga >> Cazorla Arsenal. Though I think he deserves a bit more time before being properly judged, he has done well most the time.

So Barca only lost 2 points in Primera so far. Is it safe to assume yet that it's Vilanova who's been the real genius behind Pep all along?

A lot of close calls though, 6 games this season Barca has been losing only to win it in the last 10 minutes. Maybe more.

Salazar

I will love it, love it if Arsene Wenger believes that pillock Richard Williams about Theo

Wenger has found the striker his team need

Cox aside, the Guardian doesn't half serve up some pure wank in its articles.

Zenit's director of football

"It's quite difficult to acquire good players during the winter transfer window for a reasonable price"
I'd hate to see what the motherfucker that spend 100 million on Hulk and Witsel thinks is an unreasonable price. Smh, we basically single-handedly saved Portugal's economy.

Have to say, the speaking in Spanish and love rubbish was getting on my nerves.

Andres, you know I love you, but I have to agree with this

I think that week has knocked any FPL ambitions out of me

Reading's defense: Shite, lazy, poorly organised, or a combination. I think all 3

Wilbur

Banned
It's almost January so Ba wouldn't score again for the rest of the season anyway. It's Cisse's time now.

When's Cabaye back? Toon missing that cunt a great deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom