• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindle

Banned
Reading the article about Leeds and Chelsea over at the DM makes me feel a bit sad really, with all the foreign players in the PL games like that have lost thier prestige really. Not that it's great seeing all those amazing players week in week out.

faridmon

Fellaini banned for 3 matches by the FA

v3siU.gif

Fellaini you moppet. You just want the Xmas off so you could srew us in the most important period of this season.

Damn it all to hell!

at least we have one and only Gibson for that period

Wes

venison crêpe
dont come into the nfl thread asking gooberish questions

since bbc started showing that shit too many of you fuckers posted there and now i get made fun off by the regulars for being one of those dumb saaccer watchers. google and wikipedia first if you dont get some rules

When I went in to there knowing nothing people were very helpful in answering questions. This was 3 years ago though. Times have changed.

Carbonox

Demba Ba: “I’m not happy when the team does not create anything. Fans come to see beautiful games with beautiful actions and not long balls from the goalkeeper to the striker.”

Oh hey, some sense from the man. Shame he followed that up with Arsenal being an attractive club.
;p

3Sixty

dont come into the nfl thread asking gooberish questions

since bbc started showing that shit too many of you fuckers posted there and now i get made fun off by the regulars for being one of those dumb saaccer watchers. google and wikipedia first if you dont get some rules

I know you're lunchbox being lunchbox but still.

Channel 4 has been showing it since the 80's and Sky have better coverage than In the USA.

faridmon

Andress Banned?

I am not content, but I suppose he shouldn't touched the Anime thread with a long pole. No one knows him there and he can't just post monosylleble crap.

Anzhi apparently planning on buying 2-3 "big name" players in this upcoming transfer window. The RPL is fucked unless one of those big names is Fernando Torres.

Zabojnik

Who's this? That's what I expect Giovinco to look like in 10 years.

Nicklas Bendtner has successfully undergone surgery on the injury picked up in last Wednesday’s Coppa Italia last 16 clash with Cagliari.

The Danish striker was operated on in London last night by Arsenal consultant Ernest Schilders, for the reinsertion of the adductor longus tendon in his left thigh.

His prognosis and rehabilitation schedule will be verified with English doctors over the next few days.

Well, I guess that's it then. Goodbye Nicklas, we hardly knew ye. We'll always remember you for your impeccable fashion sense and the Bonucci joke after that spectacular dive ("Who shot Bonucci?" :troll).

There was someone when we did the real pic thing that looked quite a bit like Obertan. I can't remember who it was, but I remember that I didn't want to say at the time in case they were embarrassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom