• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

Good News everyone: Alaba has been voted Austria's footballer of the year.

Exclusive Image from the ceremony:

iuFmv9OVenn11.jpg

I just needed an excuse to post the picture again, because of know what day it is? It's BAAAAAAYEEEEERN DAY.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If Juventus beat Cagliari they will beat their record of 93 points in one calendar year (in 2005 under Capello). Juve currently stand on 91.

j78xzQ4Uz0xNs.jpg

@Zabo. Surely Mazzarri couldn't not know?

Zabojnik

As much as I hate Napoli, I hope they manage to get this retarded 2 points deduction sentence overturned. I may be wrong here, but I think if UEFA's rules were to be applied to the letter, Napoli would have to be excluded from any and all European tournaments. Which is just absurd.

Yurt: What about Conte though? Is it possible that he knew that Mazzarri couldn't not know? WE'RE FUCKED!

spidye

Alaba has been chosen as the best Austrian football player of the year again.

here's a pic of said winner
iuFmv9OVenn11.jpg

just wanted to post this pic again, fuenf :)

GorillaJu

Fuck that UFC dudes broken dick story is scary. Ugh. Thank god my dick is giant and there's no way my gf could go in and out without hitting her head on the ceiling.

faridmon

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/546734_10152348663435455_2002939414_n.jpg[IMG]

Dat zipper. Looking good, Jessica. Of course, [URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/sports-personality/20749871"]the video[/URL] is a must see.[/QUOTE]

Tetsuya Namuro must be fapping at the thought of his designs becoming real.

[quote="Arnie, post: 45543998"][IMG]http://www.abload.de/img/untitled-142kb71.gif

They'll pay.

bud23

As much as I hate Napoli, I hope they manage to get this retarded 2 points deduction sentence overturned. I may be wrong here, but I think if UEFA's rules were to be applied to the letter, Napoli would have to be excluded from any and all European tournaments. Which is just absurd.

Yurt: What about Conte though? Is it possible that he knew that Mazzarri couldn't not know? WE'RE FUCKED!

Absurd? So, do you think that two points deduction for match-fixing is excessive?

The FIFA/ UEFA/ FIGC of nowadays is a bad joke, if the UEFA/FIGC is serious on this, Napoli would have been excluded of the european tournaments for years and relegated to the serie C, that´s the most fair decision imo. But it´s Italy, you know...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fellaini banned for three games only? Well there's only one explanation then, Fergie needs him in January.

Nothing gets past the convicted crime lord Cunte.

Absurd? So, do you think that two points deduction for match-fixing is excessive?

The FIFA/ UEFA/ FIGC of nowadays is a bad joke, if the UEFA/FIGC is serious on this, Napoli would have been excluded of the european tournaments for years and relegated to the serie C, that´s the most fair decision imo. But it´s Italy, you know...

Napoli did nothing. Their 3rd keeper, who didn't even feature for a single minute, tried to fix a game. His teammates were banned for not reporting his attempt to the authorities.

Hixx

FootyGAF es un mierda jajajaja

I'd like to think I have calmed since my last ban. I am a saint now. A saint b

I went and checked how many posts you've made itt because I've not noticed you much and it's still like 600. You're like NeoGAF's version of the Simpsons.

ps all the best posters (factual) have around 250-300 posts it's creepy

faridmon

I went and checked how many posts you've made itt because I've not noticed you much and it's still like 600. You're like NeoGAF's version of the Simpsons.

Those stats are creepy...

Congrats to Alaba, btw. However, that doesn't defelect the state of football in Austria. Its like Norway but Worse.

Wilbur

Banned

I do post an awful lot. The thing is I'm out of the house the majority of the time; at uni or round a mates or on a night out.

But when I'm home and/or travelling by myself, I'll post a bunch of shit to keep conversation going.

Also the Simpsons fuck why

pulga

Banned
Said he got too drunk and fucked some donkeys, so mumei found out and got jealous and banned him.

Probably didn't go down like this, but I would not be surprised if it did, sadly.

is #FreeAndres going to be a thing now or do we just not care? lol you pecho frio, better be reading this from the grave

Messi

Am I in that group?

Messi

Probably didn't go down like this, but I would not be surprised if it did, sadly.

is #FreeAndres going to be a thing now or do we just not care? lol you pecho frio, better be reading this from the grave

He did his usual Afer dark stuff in the anime thread. Serves him right for leaving the safety net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom