• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Don't be so shocked. Played 4 games with us plus preseason, and he was shit the whole time through. Slow, cumbersome, and I think he needs contacts because the only thing he had going for him was his vision and he missed a ball fucking bouncing over his head.

This is so funny because it's true.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

I liked how the fans treated him though. <3

the hobbit in hfr 3d, hnnnnnnggggg.

did anyone else see it yet?

Yes. Take a nap before you go bud

Edit:Or I hope you took a nap before going* The first 40 minutes really dragged.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
São Paulo have officially announced the signing of Lúcio in a 2-year contract. Good luck.

David Villa on loan bollocks on twitter:

1-Cup tied
2-Villa, on loan? Really?

Juve wants Garay?

Yurt, why must you hurt me so.

Oh I wouldn't worry about it. We want EVERYONE and we'll end up with no one like usual.
3AQmK.gif

fuenf

Yes. Take a nap before you go bud.

Is it that bad? My friends want to see the movie and because of the 48fps-novelty-factor I'm tagging along. I think I've made a huge mistake: I fell asleep during FotR, didnt see the second one and fooled around with a girl for the majority of the third one.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Is it that bad? My friends want to see the movie and because of the 48fps-novelty-factor I'm tagging along. I think I've made a huge mistake: I fell asleep during FotR, didnt see the second one and fooled around with a girl for the majority of the third one.

Nah it's quite fun actually! It's not as good as LoTR though.
Definitely more boring

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ibra: "I voted for Iniesta for Ballon d'Or. He won the Euro and is great at Barça. Messi is still young, he has time to win more"

Messi please win it. PLEASE.

fuenf

Nah it's quite fun actually! It's not as good as LoTR though.
Definitely more boring

It's too late :( after flip-flopping on the movie for 3 weeks, I cant back out now. Hopefully the 48 fps will keep me entertained. Are there any hot girls in the film? I remember Liv Tyler, or someone who looks like her in the LotR films.

Zabojnik

Also, am I crazy or would Luca Toni have done decently alongside Giovinco? I really like Luca, and he clearly has no place in our squad anymore, but yeah.

The old Luca Toni, master ball defender, brilliant finisher? Sure. The current one needs tons of quality crosses to put it in, as seen in the last Fiorentina match, which isn't exactly one of our strong suits. Don't think he'd do much better than Matri, to be honest. But I'm happy he's doing fine with the Viola. He deserves to catch a break after the horrible year he and his GF had :/

Wow, the only 3D + HFR cinema close enough to me is 30km away ... in Italy. What to do? Watch it in italian or go to a 2D showing? This fucking sucks.

fuenf

Bayern vs Augsburg in the third round of the DFB Pokal ist about to start now.

Line-up:

Neuer - Lahm, van Buyten, Dante, Alaba - Tymoshchuk, Schweinsteiger - Shaqiri, Kroos, Ribéry - Gomez

Any Bayern fans / Germans here or is everyone on the 'Glühweinmarkt' ;) ?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's too late :( after flip-flopping on the movie for 3 weeks, I cant back out now. Hopefully the 48 fps will keep me entertained. Are there any hot girls in the film? I remember Liv Tyler, or someone who looks like her in the LotR films.

Sausage fest I'm afraid.

spidye

Line-up:

Neuer - Lahm, van Buyten, Dante, Alaba - Tymoshchuk, Schweinsteiger - Shaqiri, Kroos, Ribéry - Gomez

I'm here

Line-up:

I'm here but, you know, fuck Bayern.

Currently hoping for Mainz to keep the lead and win.

fuenf

Sausage fest I'm afraid.

Okay guess I'll take my Kindle along with me... ;) I hope the movie surprises me. I mean, since the release of LotR, I've come to love ASoIaF. So I'm definitely more open when it comes to fantasy, although I hated the chapters where Martin went full-Tolkien style and descriped the countryside for ages.

Meier

I thought The Hobbit was very good. Definitely recommend seeing it in HFR 3D if you can.. it's a bit shocking at first but you adjust quickly. The clarity is stunning and the CG looked completely seamless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom