• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

people who should fuck off
Ribery
Mandzukic
HEYNCKES

people who should play more
Müller
Shaqiri
Gomez

in conclusion fuck you heynckes. we win in spite of you

FootballFan

Leaking shirts already?

You reckon Real should just keep the same home kit every season and play around with the away one?

I mean really, the difference is so small to pay for a kit that is pretty much identical to it's previous one. It would be a nice gesture to the fans too.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
So apparently Héctor Herrera, Pachuca's midfielder who had been linked to Manchester United during the summer, is pretty much confirmed for Porto next year. This follows yesterday's news about Diego Reyes and strong rumours of Chicharito going to the Portuguese club next semester.

Salvadora

So apparently Héctor Herrera, Pachuca's midfielder who had been linked to Manchester United during the summer, is pretty much confirmed for Porto next year. This follows yesterday's news about Diego Reyes and strong rumours of Chicharito going to the Portuguese club next semester.
I knew United wouldn't buy a Midfielder.

Wilbur

Banned

Fuck life

Also Hobbit was awesome

pulga

Banned
You reckon Real should just keep the same home kit every season and play around with the away one?

I mean really, the difference is so small to pay for a kit that is pretty much identical to it's previous one. It would be a nice gesture to the fans too.

What? They're very different to me. I love my gold striped, polo kit from last season as much as I love my blue striped, v-neck one from this season, for example. Plus why the hell would they flush down all those kit sales :lol

FootballFan

What? They're very different to me. I love my gold striped, polo kit from last season as much as I love my blue striped, v-neck one from this season, for example. Plus why the hell would they flush down all those kit sales :lol

I guess you are right, lol with my Barca goggles they all just look like Swansea kits with a different badge.

Clegg

Herrera was never moving to United in the first place.

And the only way Chicha moves to Porto is if we get James in a swap deal. This will not happen either.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Herrera to Porto? Could this mean...Moutinho to Spurs? It was 15 minutes away from happening this summer, after all.

I can dream.....

Feorax

Tony Barrett is apparently reporting in the times tomorrow that Ince and Sturridge are done deals.

I hope we'll continue to keep an eye out over January, but it would be a relief to have attacking players in and signed first thing in the new year.

Messi

Hey, fuck you buddy. Ya heard me. Some of us like buying kits.

Did anyone post that Eric Abidal got his medical clearance today? King Abi is back!!

Tony Barrett is apparently reporting in the times tomorrow that Ince and Sturridge are done deals.

I hope we'll continue to keep an eye out over January, but it would be a relief to have attacking players in and signed first thing in the new year.
Think the Echo was reporting Ince to Pool for £4m this morning.

Salvadora

Herrera to Porto? Could this mean...Moutinho to Spurs? It was 15 minutes away from happening this summer, after all.

I can dream.....

I'm actually quite curious to see who AVB goes for in the summer, if he's still there of course. It seemed like Moutinho was a dead cert in August.

Mastadon

Banned

I think Sturridge would do a job for us. His attitude is frustrating, but I'd back Rodgers to rub his face into oblivion if he doesn't fix up pretty quickly.

spidye

Some tiny fat bloke scored.

65039_579027085447320_1356356666_n.jpg

who do you call fat?

Yen

Where'd you see this?

Has Fry been in here lately?

AHAHA Palacio, oh man.
He was awesome :lol
Pato has been removed from the Milan e-store picture. Same thing happened to Ibra and T. Silva before selling them.
Milan should have sold him last january, the highest paid underage player ever(€22m) and one of the most promising in the world it's now going back to brazil for only €15m because he can't even play a game without getting injured 3 times.
Not again.. please ban him from San Siro.
I hate him too. Filippo, just fuck off please.

Mastadon

Banned
Think of it this way, they're replacing Downing and Joe Cole. Big improvement there if nothing else.

Really would love Walcott though if he can't agree a deal with Arsenal.

Walcott would have better options than us he if left. £14m for Sturridge is probably fair enough. I do think he'll score well for us.

Facism

lol what did you expect?

gs vs fener we are talking about!

now that gs has made it to round of 16, are they buying anyone in jan?

Hopefully they offer a way out for Quaresma. Fucking rotting in Besiktas atm, but settled in Kostantiniyye.

In bed with a massive headache, browsing GAF on my phone on the lowest brightness setting and I simply can't fucking sleep. Lying motionless with my eyes closed in bed for half an hour won't do the trick unfortunately. Scumbag brain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom