• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Olympiakos 0-1 Arsenal

untitled-6k8od8.gif

Ash_69

I don't care that gervinho provided the assist, the dude has no vision. I'd go as far as saying he has negative vision. The amount of times players are making good runs around him and he just proceeds on like a donkey and loses the ball. IT'S FUCKING INFURIATING!

Dortmund/City is a very open game, but there's absolutely feck all happening, rough chances every so often. You'd know there wasn't anything important riding on it

City sucks.
I don't see them winning today unless one of our players fucks up and it's not like Mancini will come up with a new & improved tactic for the second half, lol
Good display by most of our players and I gotta say, having lots of small(er) frame, agile players in the midfield does have its defensive advantages too.

Get Amini and Bittencourt on, they'll score a hat-trick apiece.
yay :)
One of them could seriously end up playing though.

/
Seba setzt sich schön auf der rechten Außenbahn durch. Der 27-Jährige passt quer durch den Sechzehner auf Duda, der vom linken Strafraumeck den Ball schön zum 1:0 ins linke Toreck versenkt.
Assist: Seba
Goal: Duda
No Isco :|

Malaga is scary.

3Sixty

"He has said recently that Arshavin's best position is off the main striker, which I'm guessing is where he will play"

*Starts wide left*

Wenger'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom