• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
Just got out of class... and Squillaci started tonight??? Fuck yeah. I was getting worried Wenger might go full-on stupid (after dropping Giroud at the weekend, what the fuck was that about) and play a full-strength team tonight.

Clegg

Elsk thinks he's better than van Persie

Elsk is crazy.

But I can understand where he was coming from as Dzeko was great at Wolfsburg. But he's nowhere near that level and hasn't been since he joined City.

Right now, RVP is the best all round striker in the world imo.

Olympiakos 2-1 Arsenal

untitled-1nmd0v.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Elsk is crazy.

But I can understand where he was coming from as Dzeko was great at Wolfsburg. But he's nowhere near that level and hasn't been since he joined City.

Right now, RVP is the best all round striker in the world imo.

I think Dzeko was fantastic at Wolfsburg and he is a very good player. But he's been nothing better than average for the majority of his time at City, so saying he's better than RVP is weird.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Chesney has always let in a lot of soft goals. He's not a top keeper yet and doesn't have enough competition.

Honesty time

Has anyone here ever been stupidly wrong in an internet discussion, and pretended that they were trolling in an effort to save face?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom