• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matri comes on to gallop around the pitch before we put him out to pasture in January. I won't hide the fact that I'd love to see him get back into form, though.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I hope Messi isn't out long term, but I would love to see how Barca cope without him.

spidye

holy crap. the german commentator just said it could be a torn cruciate ligament. if that's true his season is over :O

Empty

i hope messi is okay as he's amazing

however him getting injured playing in a meaningless match (for barca) so he could get a meaningless calendar year record that no-one cared about existing before it was another record to break, instead of getting must needed rest, is a bit sad.

Closing this shit down. Matri did great in that little run of play. Suck that ball close to his body and then spread it out wide rather than forcing something that we don't need. Brilliant.

Brinbe

It'd be quite sad if it were that serious for Messi and it was his ACL... never know how players react to an injury like that or if they ever reach their best levels again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom