• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

pulga

Banned
Where are the dumb cunts saying Madrid payed off the ref?

That's two penalties in a match, four (?) in two matches innit.

STFU

Now someone get me a Bale sombrerito gif I can fap to

Peco

This team is hilariously bad. We're losing as usual but at least I'm having some good laughs.

Seriously, there's not a single player I'd like to see stay next year, they're all crap.

WJD

It's becoming harder and harder to maintain that Ramsey is merely a decent player in remarkable form. Bastard.

Salvadora

Theo gets too much shit from Arsenal fans. He's been our second best player for the past two seasons and even when he has a bad game (and he has quite a few of them), we are are markedly better team with him than without him.
We lack pace without Walcott which damages us on the break.

But I wouldn't call him our second best player over the last two seasons. Arteta, Van Persie and Cazorla occupied those positions.

pulga

Banned
Why is Cristiano moving from the center and into the left?

WHY CARLO YOU DUMB CUNT WHY

LET HIM FUCKING PLAY ON THE WING WHERE HE BELONGS

Suen

Guys, guys, Madrid bribes the ref. Look at those pens Rayo didn't get.

Where are all the cunts who kept repeating "Bale is a flop lololol"? Like broken records, you fucking cunt farts :lol

pulga

Banned

Where are all the cunts who kept repeating "Bale is a flop lololol"? Like broken records, you fucking cunt farts :lol

Yurt and FF posts are hilarious in hindsight.

Then again, FFs posts are always something out of a bad sitcom.

Suen

Fuck me Ramos is doing more work at the front. I finally understand why Ancelotti put him as a DM against Barca, he's trying to move him one step at a time in the formation tree, he's seen Ramos' true etalents.

Marcelo is so bad this game, what is wrong with you? Bad challenges, doesn't defend against crosses, bad marking. I wish Coentrao stayed on.

FootballFan

He has literally had 2 good games in 3 months. Calm down lol.

Suen

Lopez is not from this planet.

Real Madrid fans thinking they are going to get Suarez.

They will spend £90m on another Welsh flop.
Surely no one forgot this post. Two assists throughout the first half :loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Only goals and assists on Barca count in Two-Liga.

His hattrick against us will count too I'm afraid -_-

We suck, but we are also really fucking unlucky. We've controlled the game, can't create any chances but are also not giving Fiore anything. They score off a crazy ricochet with their only shot of the half. Unbelievable.

Also, it's open season on Balotelli in the box. He got blatantly elbowed in the back today, no call. The dude is going to get seriously injured with one of these assaults. I know he dives a lot but there's a referee standing right next to the goal whose only job is to look for fouls in the box, how does he miss stuff like that?

It's getting worse and worse every game, defenders know they can get away with murder and the refs keep letting them. If he dives, give him a yellow, fine. But don't let players beat him up.

Suen

How can people say La Liga is boring? Maybe Barca games but Madrid's games this season have been amazing. Teams are doing so good against us, this game is fucking great :lol. I can see Vallecano getting another goal, we've been playing nothing most of the second half, even worse than Juve + Parma combined today.

phaze

God Mata is sooo dreamy. I could listen to hours of him spewing PR bullshit. Santi&Mata combo needs to be a thing in the Spain's NT.

pulga

Banned
Sometimes, when I see his shiny bald head on the sidelines, I wish Zidane would slap a kit on and show these dumb fucks how it's done

Suen

We lack pace without Walcott which damages us on the break.

But I wouldn't call him our second best player over the last two seasons. Arteta, Van Persie and Cazorla occupied those positions.
walcott has our second best player? Not even close imo. His pace is amazing though and I could see us making use of that to put pressure on the right but then Giroud i slow. How often is Giroud in position to receive Walcott's passes/crosses? Serious question.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Milan legend Costacurta on Balotelli- "He's on an excessive and obsessive search for penalty kicks."

KuGsj.gif

Top Bottom