• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Former FBI Director Mueller appointed special counsel for Trump-Russia investigation

LiK

bd15362ccb.png

The ride never ends.

mid83

Wow, pretty what a turn of events in the last eight days. I can't even imagine the chaos going on in the White House right now.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Finally. Today's the day. This is the tipping point. Mueller will not hand-wave and close his eyes and plug his ears. Comey didn't play Trump's games and holds all the cards. The FBI has not taken kindly and will not forgive or forget, nor the CIA, and those in the administration running and hiding in shock and horror up to this point and leaking what they can will be able to step forward for the parade of depositions.

Make America Great Again time.

Dude on CNN is saying he thinks this investigation will go much faster than ones like it in the past because Mueller has experience with huge investigations like this and knows the game. He said he expects results within a year.

I could see it taking some time. Just look at the gradual leak that we continue to get and how it seems like every one expands just who may be involved in this whole mess. And keep in mind that reporters have said that they want a proper investigation because there's only so much they can get through sources. It's a complete game changer once you get someone who can actually subpoena info. Like Trump's tax returns for example. It'd be nearly impossible for WaPo or the NYT to ever get their hands on those. But Mueller can get them.

Finally. Today's the day. This is the tipping point. Mueller will not hand-wave and close his eyes and plug his ears. Comey didn't play Trump's games and holds all the cards. The FBI has not taken kindly and will not forgive or forget, nor the CIA, and those in the administration running and hiding in shock and horror up to this point and leaking what they can will be able to step forward for the parade of depositions.

Make America Great Again time.

Hell yes cannot wait to watch it unfold

DOWN

Banned
I am like so hot and bothered by all the news of the past week. Make America Great Again has a new meaning, whew

If he's impeached, great. But if not, I've got my chair and popcorn ready for a second round of epic meltdowns.

breaking news 2018

congress outlaws sitting, says americans too lazy
ICE reactivated after removing all immigrants from america to start taking chairs away

in other news, we're in month two of no more popcorn, after all the country's corn was diverted into ethanol producing facilities used to fuel the new generation of Trump-class main battle tanks

a white house source recently recounted Trump mentioning that pizza was "maybe too delicious for every citizen" after crashing a staffer pizza party and noticing that all the pepperoni was already gone

That tweet was written almost an hour ago but the Mueller appointment and that recorded McCarthy tape had already broken by then right?

Top Bottom