• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Former FBI Director Mueller appointed special counsel for Trump-Russia investigation

hitme

CNN sources saying Comey will likely not publicly testify now.

No need to now. He can just go to Mueller and deal the double hyper combo finish.

hqdefault.jpg

Spladam

This is a DefCON 5 move by the White House. I think they underestimate how pissed the FBI is at the president right now though. I think the FBI wants blood at this point.

IrishNinja

louiedog

She's married to Alan Grayson, so maybe she knows some inside shit, or maybe she's full of it.

I don't really understand why people act like it's a big deal. She's just saying expect more stories today or tomorrow which isn't some sort of bombshell or revelation. It's pretty safe to assume there's more coming with the week we've had. I just thought it was worth sharing that someone who might potentially know is saying keep watching.

Sanjuro

They prove everything to be true. Denounce Trump and his actions, condemning the man. Mueller then pauses...looks directly into the camera...

BUT HER EMAILS...

Monocle

Trump to mail Comey a dozen scoops of ice cream in a huge envelope, in hopes of inducing a nap so long and comfy that he'll be unable to testify throughout the entire investigation.

Allard

Ugh as soon as I saw Grayson I immediately thought of that guy. Everyone don't fall for this, until otherwise stated assume she is as trust worthy as the duo who shall not be named. Alan Grayson is one of the worst politicians out there and the fact he was a Democratic representative that occasionally said some things I like doesn't change that fact. Rumor and character assassinations for political gain was his calling.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
We approaching a new Defcon. Historic shit in the making, no doubt.
Get this orange fuck out the oval office asap.

BFIB

Mueller has two high level attorneys that have already announced they are leaving their firm to join Mueller in his investigation, per CNN.

Top Bottom