• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Former FBI Director Mueller appointed special counsel for Trump-Russia investigation

GK86

Homeland Security Fail

One of the best gifs ever:

all hail king of the mud

PHHqX47.gif

CTLance

Man, you guys sure know how to party. It's nearly three in the morning and I'm gonna sit in this thread and on other sites on auto refresh just for the ridiculousness of it all. The fireworks are amazing!

Kinda reminds me of that part in Dredd 3D when Judge Dredd delivers his public broadcast speech, thoroughly pissed off due to having lost his rookie to a goon. "Judgement time". And then things blow up and baddies get fucked up.

Ponn

Banned
Word of advice to every rat and sycophant that has been colluding and covering up for Trump this whole time or is thinking about doing so to get ahead. He does not have your back, he will never have your back, he's not nearly smart enough to have your back. He will throw any and all of you under the bus quicker than a 3am tweet.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
So we're close to a President Paul Ryan now I hope...and yes that's desirable at this point.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
The best part about this gif is you can tell at first he's trying to smile, but he can't even muster it.

I don't think he even knew before that video. He couldn't have known until after the news broke, and no one probably told him yet.

They will still try and push through "tax reform" when this quiets down. Tax cuts for billionaires built on the corpses of the dead is the only thing they can agree on.

I think it's been said that they're passed that point now where they can just push through stuff with reconciliation, and it's largely because the WH never actually released any real budget, but I have also heard that they can still vote based on a simple majority, so I'm not sure.

They will still try and push through "tax reform" when this quiets down. Tax cuts for billionaires built on the corpses of the dead is the only thing they can agree on.

I don't think it'll really quiet down fully though.

It'll be an attacking point for anyone opposing legislation put forward by Trump.

Jobbs

Banned
So we're close to a President Paul Ryan now I hope...and yes that's desirable at this point.

All things being relative, I find something oddly reassuring about Trump's complete incompetence and how reliably he fails to accomplish anything. That's like the little silver lining here -- Trump's a disgusting monster, yes, but I'd worry that a Ryan administration would have a bit more discipline and may be able to accomplish something.

Do you want the buffoon or the calculated serial killer who knows how to play the game?

Did he have any proof? If so it's not good for him.

He's on tape, apparently, acknowledging it and then saying that they have to stay quiet because the GOP is 'a family.' He denied it vehemently at first, but when informed there was a tape he said it was all a joke.

Top Bottom