• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Former FBI Director Mueller appointed special counsel for Trump-Russia investigation

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
What am I missing with the whole "Mitch = Turtle" thing going on?

qxrk1ec.jpg

deadringersturtlemcconnell.jpg

toby-turtle.jpg

Lesath

What am I missing with the whole "Mitch = Turtle" thing going on?

You know that area between your nose and mouth? McConnell's is particularly large, giving him a distinct turtle-like appearance.

Also he's a fucking coward who loves retreating into his shell. Though, I suppose that goes for many Republican politicians this year.

This gives me life.
Cry more tears Hannity. Now we'll see who the real "snowflake" is.

The irony is that I'm pretty sure "snowflake" was originally coined by the left before the right took it. Just like Social Justice Warrior.

I don't know about snowflake, but SJW was purely a right wing creation as an insult. And it's such a shitty one. What the fuck does it say about you that you think being a Warrior for Social Justice is a bad thing.

I don't know how you can't see Mitch McConnell as a Turtle with that floppy neck skin. Looks just like a giant fucking tortoise wobbling down the goddamn beach.

kevin1025

Banned
How do they explain how Trump didn't even know about it until after the order was signed?

Also, if he was Trump's pick, we would have already seen Trump tweeting about having the best special prosecutor.

He's so good at presidenting he does things without knowing.

Nafai1123

Banned
It really seems like "Trump did a good job in picking Mueller" is going to be the party line. Here's a GOP Rep saying it

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/864997935146192898

He did a great job picking him when he was at the WH with Sessions without a fucking clue.

This talking point is so fucking easy to counter. "If you're claiming he "picked him" why didn't he openly support a special counsel to begin with, or request a special counsel from Sessions/Rosenstein? Why did Sessions refuse to recuse himself until he had no other choice?"

Etc etc etc.

How do they explain how Trump didn't even know about it until after the order was signed?

Also, if he was Trump's pick, we would have already seen Trump tweeting about having the best special prosecutor.

Since when do they ever actually feel like they have to explain something? They just lie through their teeth and don't give a single solitary fuck.

Top Bottom