• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Former FBI Director Mueller appointed special counsel for Trump-Russia investigation

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
Okay, just posting six pics of McConnell doesn't prove anything.

XgrNN1z.gif

DonShula

Art of the Deal co-author kicking dirt on Trump on CNN right now, basically characterizing him as a sensitive flower.

Edit: he says Trump will go after Ivanka next. Hmm.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Between a Special Prosecutor, and Paul Ryan getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar and then trying to cover it up, this is certainly an interesting turn of events.

What an insult to Roslin.

You don't understand, when the shit hits the fan, Devos will find it in her to lead. She'll have her 9/11 moment and suddenly turn into JFK like Trum.. err I mean..

It's fucking sad that the media was basically trying to make this happen for so long. "He's the President now. Period."

Not reputable

Since he gets mentioned as much as Mensch, we might as well throw that @funder account here too. He keeps mentioning GOP/Russia financial links that no one else seems to report.

This dude doing a psych breakdown of Trump and talking about his insecurities. Talking about how he'll probably lash out at Ivanka and Jared next lol

Yes. A decision I'm sure in retrospect, Sessions deeply regrets.

I'm sure he does, but honestly, it's not like he had a choice. Flynn had just been fired for basically the same thing (we didn't know, at that time, the extent at which the meeting went), and he was already fielding massive heat for...well, for being him. I think recusing himself was about the only thing he could do, because if didn't, they would have been on him from every angle.

Oh, please, please.

By his own hands be his demise.
By his own, tiny, liver spotted hands.

It's the only way it should be.

Take everyone with you!

The dream being the cusp of the downfall of this massive stupidity that has infected the country, but yeah let's enjoy this.

Boy, I wonder when they won all branches of government last year, if the GOP, sitting back with big smiles, thought any of this shit would get this hot this quick.

DonShula

I think I mean Paul Ryan will be implicated or jump ship before his day; same with Tillerson.

Wilbur Ross is hoping we all forget he exists as well. That dude is going to be at the airport wearing a trench coat and fake mustache holding a one-way ticket to Cypress when this thing falls apart.

shiba5

So what happens when a malignant narcissist loses control?
I bet if I go outside, I can hear the enraged screams from the WH from here.

Amir0x

Banned
Oh, please, please.

By his own hands be his demise.
By his own, tiny, liver spotted hands.

It's the only way it should be.

Take everyone with you!

The dream being the cusp of the downfall of this massive stupidity that has infected the country, but yeah let's enjoy this.

The only silver lining of this whole catastrophe is that we get to watch his downfall, live.

He'll be reviled by this country ever after. He'll live out his final days knowing that everyone hates him, a fate worse than death for someone who constantly seeks praise and attention.

FZZ

Banned
I hope all the fear and sadness I and millions felt on November 8, 2016 is inflicted 10 fold on this fucking scum of an administration

and even more on the fucking cunts that supported them and voted for this orange scrotum

Tovarisc

Before He Came to White House, Trump Team Knew Flynn Was Under Investigation

Michael T. Flynn told President Trump’s transition team weeks before the inauguration that he was under federal investigation for secretly working as a paid lobbyist for Turkey during the campaign, according to two people familiar with the case.

Despite this warning, which came about a month after the Justice Department notified Mr. Flynn of the inquiry, Mr. Trump made Mr. Flynn his national security adviser. The job gave Mr. Flynn access to the president and nearly every secret held by American intelligence agencies.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/...eakingNews&contentID=65315008&pgtype=Homepage

But Trump...didn't pick Mueller. He and even Sessions didn't even know about it until after it happened!

Don't you know? Everything that is good is because of Trump. Rosenstein clearly understood Trump's unspoken wishes and picked the man who Trump wanted. It just came as a surprise that Rosenstein would do it as a surprise gift.

Top Bottom