• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Former FBI Director Mueller appointed special counsel for Trump-Russia investigation

Burt

C'mon guys, that was easily spotted trolling. Up your game.

You can say that, but you have to admit that anyone looking objectively at both the Trump shit and the Seth Rich shit stuff would say there's at least a kernel of truth to both of them. I don't know what, but smoke is smoke, and you can't run around shouting about 'Trump campaign smoke' for so long and completely discount the fact that the Seth Rich story has persisted for at least the same period of time.

less easily spotted trolling? I don't want to walk away and have people actually believe this shit because I didn't clear it up

I really don't see Pence resigning. The situation is very different in that there is no opposing party in congress. There may or may not be after 2018, but do you really think the country will be ready for another round of impeachment talk? The republican congress will not put pressure on Pence to resign.

If the Russia talk that brought down a President is still hot as hell that he is wrapped up in several ways as well? Uh, yes.

And next up is Paul Ryan, think he's going to resign as well? The rules of succession are pretty darned clear. Just how many people do people think would resign? Any more than one is pretty much dreaming.

No, because Paul Ryan isn't directly implicated or tied to all of this. I don't think you're really following the logic of what I'm saying.

Wow so glad the libcucks in the deepstate have finally got their way and will discover a big fat nothing. Whilst that's happening they get to bury the Seth Rich story as well. Well President Donald Trump isn't going anywhere, a million armed patriots will march to Washington if impeachment is attempted.

giphy.gif

RawNuts

Are you really this dense? Libcucks? Wow. Maybe just people with an actual brain and moral compass?

The Seth Rich story is just another bullshit conspiracy like damn Pizzagate,made up by idiots to keep your eyes off the Russian puppet they've installed in the WH.

Can someone really be this stupid to believe the shit he just typed up? Like wow dude.
They're joking.

The only way to tell satire in a comment is to check your URL anymore. Copy/paste that comment directly to Breitbart and watch the upvotes flow in.

Boylamite

Wow so glad the libcucks in the deepstate have finally got their way and will discover a big fat nothing. Whilst that's happening they get to bury the Seth Rich story as well. Well President Donald Trump isn't going anywhere, a million armed patriots will march to Washington if impeachment is attempted.

I encourage you to do so. Also, fire a few "Just friends" shots in the air when you run into the first police man you see.

Edit: got me:p

I genuinely don't see a way out of this for Trump. Even if the investigation languishes and he somehow manages to make it through a full term, he's going to be in the middle of a hurricane of crippling scandals that he won't get to have anything done.

You can say that, but you have to admit that anyone looking objectively at both the Trump shit and the Seth Rich shit stuff would say there's at least a kernel of truth to both of them. I don't know what, but smoke is smoke, and you can't run around shouting about 'Trump campaign smoke' for so long and completely discount the fact that the Seth Rich story has persisted for at least the same period of time.

Both sides are the same, amirite?

F0rneus

Tears in the rain

Really?

The actual number will be about 600,000.

Vestal

QI8PcO2.gif

jstripes

Banned
I loooooooove the timing of this.

The White House today said interviews were underway to pick a new director of the FBI.

Now the director of the FBI can't kill this investigation.

Priceless.

Feep

Banned

less easily spotted trolling? I don't want to walk away and have people actually believe this shit because I didn't clear it up
LOL, as soon as I started reading this. #veterangaffer

Keep in mind guys that it's possible (maybe even likely) that Mueller will find things that Trump did wrong or crimes that were committed that we don't even know about. That's how it went with Clinton.

Unfortunately, that probably won't go anywhere, though, and it's not nearly as damaging as having potentially direct knowledge of Flynn's activities and lying about it, and Ryan, to my knowledge, hasn't had secret meetings with Russian church officials exposed either. I mean, yeah, overall it's quiet around Pence in general, but he's clearly part of this. If/When Trump goes down, the crosshairs are going to turn to him, I really don't see how it doesn't. Ryan doesn't have that kind of baggage.

Wait, Mueller CAN be fired by Trump? I thought people were saying that wasn't the case...

Not directly by Trump. Trump can order the firing, but the AG has to do it. And since Sessions is recused, it has to be the Deputy AG. Who is the one who appointed Mueller. Now, Trump could fire the Deputy AG until he finds someone to fire Mueller, but that would be his dumbest move yet.

Doing that is one of the biggest things that sunk Nixon.

Top Bottom