• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Former FBI Director Mueller appointed special counsel for Trump-Russia investigation

sangreal

TICK-TOCK on how Trump team took the news that special counsel had been named to lead FBI's Trump-Russia investigation.
DAEwrx6XUAAUJO-.jpg

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/865026163214864385

I'm supposed to believe Trump dictated that statement?

Kusagari

An insider apparently posted that when Trump got the news of the special prosecutor, he was actually calm and quiet, and some people think that's a bad sign possibly. But it seems there's other reports contradicting that, saying the WH is in the same chaos it has been in since Monday with much freakouts.

I can actually see Trump's dumbass being calm and thinking this will benefit him while the staff are privately going insane.

I mean, I usually would call bullshit on him being calm because he thinks this is a good thing for him because they can now just deflect any Russia questions to Mueller, but man, with this administration I can see it being true.

I'm supposed to believe Trump dictated that statement?

"Trump dictated statement; staff gave feedback"

I imagine the feedback was something like (to steal from Blackadder):

"It's very moving sir. Would you mind if I changed just one tiny aspect of it?"
"Which one?"
"The words."

People need to start calling Hannity on his radio show and ask him shit like:

- "Isn't it against the FCC rules to publicly suck on Trump's dick on national television."

- "Sean, are you gonna kill yourself when Trump gets kicked out?"

hahaha.

We need more of this. Got links?

~Kinggi~

Banned
Wow so glad the libcucks in the deepstate have finally got their way and will discover a big fat nothing. Whilst that's happening they get to bury the Seth Rich story as well. Well President Donald Trump isn't going anywhere, a million armed patriots will march to Washington if impeachment is attempted.

Holy shit we got a live one. Brainwashed to the core.

ericexpo

Watching Rep. Charlie Dent talk about how these scandals are making it hard to do their job. No fucking shit this is the dumbest excuse ever, maybe if you started doing your job and cleaned this mess up you wouldn't get calls every day.

zma1013

I can actually see Trump's dumbass being calm and thinking this will benefit him while the staff are privately going insane.

I imagine the staff have to spend about 20 minutes with him using flash cards with pictures on them to explain whether it's a good thing or a bad thing.

Sephzilla

Wow so glad the libcucks in the deepstate have finally got their way and will discover a big fat nothing. Whilst that's happening they get to bury the Seth Rich story as well. Well President Donald Trump isn't going anywhere, a million armed patriots will march to Washington if impeachment is attempted.
Citation needed

Those words and names may have meaning in whatever ponds you usually swim in, but you'll have to go into more detail for us poor uneducated 'libcucks'.

I see your million armed cock gobbling sycophants willing to believe anything that dribbles out of Trumps orange bell end, and raise you two million real patriots who actually give a shit about the constitution and the bill of rights, instead of just caring about one amendment.

Edit: And I don't think the deepstate need a special prosecutor to find the big fat nothing. He's sat in the oval office. Hard to miss.

commedieu

Banned

Like the millions that showed up for his swearing in.

Holy shit we got a live one. Brainwashed to the core.

Those words and names may have meaning in whatever ponds you usually swim in, but you'll have to go into more detail for us poor uneducated 'libcucks'.

I see your million armed cock gobbling sycophants willing to believe anything that dribbles out of Trumps orange bell end, and raise you two million real patriots who actually give a shit about the constitution and the bill of rights, instead of just caring about one amendment.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=237199224&postcount=1748

jviggy43

I literally hope you and the rest of the Trump base pick up arms and march to DC to fight our army. I mean, I really, really, really hope that happens, I'm sure it will work out for you guys, you should show those libcucks whats what.

EDIT: i dont get sarcasm apparently. lol

He will never resign.

Flynn will never resign.
Sessions will never recuse himself from the Russian enquiry.
There will never be a special counsel.

All things people told me.

You think if Trump is staring down the barrel of a humiliating election defeat that he won't quit and be like "No one ever beat me!"

An insider apparently posted that when Trump got the news of the special prosecutor, he was actually calm and quiet, and some people think that's a bad sign possibly. But it seems there's other reports contradicting that, saying the WH is in the same chaos it has been in since Monday with much freakouts.
He was calm when the AHCA failed, too, according to reports. And shortly thereafter went on a twitter tirade, including attacking members of his own party.

It'll be interesting to see how he acts this weekend. You'd think that at this point he realizes someone is probably going to jail, and now is not the time to threaten people on twitter. Surely his legal counsel is advising him to shut up. We'll see.

Opto

Banned
I hope it eats at trump until it induces a stress coma.

And then Pence becomes acting president, followed by the immediate release of videos of Pence masturbating to The Handmaid's Tale.

Even if Mueller could be removed by Trump, he wouldn't do something THAT self-destructive.

(Would he?)

Immediately after firing Comey, the first thing he did was invite two Russians to the White House and tell US media they couldn't be there for it before blabbing secrets to them. Self-Destructive is an understatement.

Squire

Banned
Not that anyone should be counting their chickens before they hatch, but there really is a great sense of relief from bringing in Mueller specifically.

Chmpocalypse

Blizzard

This is satire, right? You're not that stupid, are you?

Edit: good satire, but also annoying as fuck, lol

Top Bottom