• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Former FBI Director Mueller appointed special counsel for Trump-Russia investigation

Well there has been a bombshell news story bad for Trump and the Rs every day sometime between 5-6pm every day this week. Wonder if there will be another one today?

i9uuSP2JCg1aPii3fs9KrvapuZ4=.gif

carlsojo

Thing is, I wonder what Comey thinks of his friend dropping hint bombs. Maybe he just doesn't give a fuck.

I mean like if it was MY buddy doing that I would be egging him on constantly.

"Now this time use EIGHT ticks! They'll go nuts trying to figure it out!"

after reading that politico piece, i truly think Trump is fucked this time

mueller and comey were literally the two people on earth he shouldn't have pissed off

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Pretty much. If the most unbelievable part of it is real, then what are the odds the rest isn't? That's pretty much how the average joe will start looking at it.

The rest doesn't matter.

Think back to High School. Failed a test? Said something stupid? Get embarrassed by a teacher? Get in a fight? Steal something? Get caught with drugs? etc.

All forgivable and forgettable.

Someone catches you masturbating?

High school life is over. People will remember that 15 years at the reunion.

No different here. How many times have politicians been caught with dirty hands or lying? All the time, but get caught with the pool boy? Life is over.

jstripes

Banned
I honestly doubts the piss tapes are real, but I sure hope they are and it would be hilarious if they are leaked to the public.

Knowing Trump and Russian intelligence, I'd say there's a better chance than not they're real.

That said, they're probably locked deep in some underground vault 100 miles from Moscow.

Fercho

I guess people have the wrong impression of the Pee Pee tape.

It's not about him getting pissed or pissing on somebody. It's about him making prostitutes to pee on the bed that Obama used to sleep with Michelle when he traveled to Moscu i believe.

Petty motherfucker that Trump.

So many people asking for a tape of Donald Trump getting pee'd on?

The fuck is happening in this country?

OH WAIT THANK GOD. not him actually getting pee'd on.

Jenov

So many people asking for a tape of Donald Trump getting pee'd on?

The fuck is happening in this country?

OH WAIT THANK GOD. not him actually getting pee'd on.

If there is actually a tape, it would pretty much verify the Steele dossier, which is a big deal.

RCSI

It's almost 5. Should I shower now, or wait for the news bomb to drop?

I took a 2 hour nap yesterday due to flu and came back to 23 pages on GAF.

As with any tease on the internet, expecting nothing. Trust no one
that teases something claiming BIG NEWS until the actual content is released. That way your not disappointed

Top Bottom