• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
284535.jpg

Those matching driver numbers though.

Megasoum

Banned
Thinking about something random this morning... I wonder why they don't make two and three seater F1 anymore.

I miss the Arrows and all their crazy PR stuff.

Aiii

So not worth it
Probably too expensive, costs quite a bit of money to run a demo car and crew. I think Minardi were the last to build one.

Megasoum

Banned
Probably too expensive, costs quite a bit of money to run a demo car and crew. I think Minardi were the last to build one.

Yeah I know... Now that you mention it, I also miss Minardi lol. The original back marker team (I started following F1 in 99).

I've been thinking for a while about finding a whole season of races from the early '00 and watch it again.

I hated Schumi for a very long time.but now I kinda miss him :(

Aiii

So not worth it
Daniil just won the press conference by talking about when he received the news and how he went back to watching Game of Thrones after the phonecall with Marko.

Juicy Bob

When is anyone ever happy in F1 these days?

Grosjean in Melbourne? Vandoorne in Bahrain?

Kind of bored of all the misery and the grumpiness with modern drivers.

xrnzaaas

Kvyat's watching Game of Thrones and he didn't anticipate the betrayal? Most good/neutral characters on the show are getting stabbed in the back and there's stuff to learn from that. ;p

Shaneus

I think I like Alonso even more these days, seems to be the Ken M of F1.
When is anyone ever happy in F1 these days?

Grosjean in Melbourne? Vandoorne in Bahrain?

Kind of bored of all the misery and the grumpiness with modern drivers.
Ricciardo... all the time.

Except when Kvyat torpedoed Vettel into him.

From Reddit, press conference in one image...
Hahahaha so true, 15 minutes in and I kept thinking "why the fuck they brought Magnussen? they barely asked him anything!" Also since they where going on a Daniil-Max ping pong of questions HAM and ALO where talking about whatever haha

DrM

Redmond's Baby
It is just crazy how fast Mercedes can be on medium compound, they had figured that compound into the last detail

Mastah

Renault Sport F1 ‏@RenaultSportF1 50s51 seconds ago

That's it for Esteban today, issue on the car means his #FP1 session is done. #SpanishGP

Damn, what a shame. At least he has 2 days of testing after the race.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I expect pole time to be high 1:21 or low 1:22, unless there will be rain

Mercedes only 0.4 behind Ferrari on other compound

Mastah

Wonderboy within 2 tenths of Dan. This guy will be on a podium this year and who knows, maybe with a little bit of luck pole position or win is possible.

Ferrari P1 and P2 huh?

*don't get excited*

*We've all seen this before*

*This means nothing, Mercedes is not even on the softs*

*We will still get crushed*

*But what if this year is the yea..

NO! DON'T GET EXCITED*

*stay cal....*

GEEEEERMAAAAAN JEEESUUSSS RESSURECTION WILL BE COMPLETED IN BARCELONA! PRAISE FERRARI! THIS YEAR IS THE YEAR BROTHER BROT! YAAAAAAAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom