• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
Almost all drivers try to find the cars limit and have a lock-up in FP, that's hardly noteworthy. Hamilton went wide in the same corner twice this FP, for instance.

Zeknurn

Ferrari P1 and P2 huh?

*don't get excited*

*We've all seen this before*

*This means nothing, Mercedes is not even on the softs*

*We will still get crushed*

*But what if this year is the yea..

NO! DON'T GET EXCITED*

*stay cal....*

GEEEEERMAAAAAN JEEESUUSSS RESSURECTION WILL BE COMPLETED IN BARCELONA! PRAISE FERRARI! THIS YEAR IS THE YEAR BROTHER BROT! YAAAAAAAS

Add at least one second to their times because they were on a softer compound than Mercedes.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Ferrari just has to break into Mercedes and steal all their soft tires. Vettel WDC 2016 confirmed.

itsgreen

Great performance from Max imo.

About as good as could have been expected. Two tenths from your more experienced, very good, teammate is a very good performance in my book.

Something to work with...

Merino

Great performance from Max imo.

About as good as could have been expected. Two tenths from your more experienced, very good, teammate is a very good performance in my book.

Something to work with...
Allegedly Max broke all the lap records in the Red Bull simulator in the past year. He was also faster than Ricciardo testing in the simulator in the past week.

http://www.f1today.net/nl/nieuws/f1/211565/max-verstappen-synoniem-voor-de-simulator-generatie

That combined with his proven pace on the actual track should point to him coping with the transition quite well.

Goldrusher

I drew @valtteribottas and he drew me !!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFUX_mWnLYh/

13117760_1772118706336135_707084332_n.jpg

Goldrusher

New Ferrari F1 boss already spotted at the track

flavio-briatore.jpg

That's a photo from the 2010 Italian GP.

Is Flavio's ban over?

He was banned for life in September 2009, but appealed, won the case and the ban was changed to 3 years.

September 21, 2009 --> banned for life
January 6, 2010 -------> won an appeal
April 12, 2010 ----------> ban changed from life to 3 years
December 31, 2012 --> ban lifted

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Would seem silly to me to get rid of Arrivabene. Ferrari is doing pretty well. You just can't force a WDC. Even Ferrari under Todt and Schumacher was not on top for many years before their phase of dominance. Sometimes you just have to keep a good team stable for some years and hope that your competitors don't have more luck then you with their car design.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Mercedes debrief and engineering meeting with home base in Brackley

CiWgPbTUoAEvBiP.jpg

and Ferrari is very quick mantra is back

Staab

Ruh roh, engine problems for Rosberg in FP3 ?
Dem tides !

edit: seems like it was just a sensor problem that put the engine in limp mode. tide averted.

Zeknurn

Hamilton didn't look on form at all. I was going to make the prediction that he was going to get pole and cruise to victory but now I'm doubting myself. But either way, Rosberg is still going to suffer a MGU-H failure to even things out.

malyce

Told y'all the kid was the truth.. do we still have doubters?

With the engine upgrade in Canada, RedBull is gonna beast.. shit, with the form they've shown today, Monaco could be a toss up.

I don't think Arrivabene will last long if Red Bull has surpassed them.

I really don't see him survive this season, which is stupid, because building a great team and changing structure and management takes time. It's not necessarily something that can be accomplished in 18 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom