• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastah

Unless there was technical problem with Massa's car this is inexcusable. They released him with something like 1:20 left on the clock, lol.

Staab

Williams really need to rework their strategy department, it's abysmal..

That fucking gap between Mercedes and the midfield is ginormous :/

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Breaking news: Wolff declares Ferrari has caught Mercedes and it's not going to be easy to win the race.

The situation has become even worse for Mercedes now that Verstappen is the frontrunner for the title. It's truly a miracle that they are on P1 and P2.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Looks like Renault really delivered with engine upgrades plus RBR new aero parts are working as charm

RoKKeR

I actually feel bad for Kvyat, damn. Not sure that could have gone any worse for him, other than smashing into someone else.

Mastah

That lap comparison between Wonderboy and Dan is false, lol. How can Max be behind Ric in sector one, if he's 2 tenths faster there? Poor job by Sky.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
And then I saw his pace.
Now I am a believer.
Not a trace
of doubt in my mind.

Aiii

So not worth it
CiawWpxW0AAFPg-.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom