• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmag

I don't think they should ever actually red flag a qualifying session once enough time has passed for everyone to have completed an out lap and flying lap. Just let the time expire and wait until the next qualifying session to begin the clock again.

TCRS

Banned
tumblr_mo9h10GgU21rynk4uo4_250.gif

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Lol

This is ridiculous - the Q1 board is a lottery and nothing to do with car capability, driver ability or team tactics

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Q1 will never end. We will have to watch it till the end of times.

dakun

Seeing how some of them are not able to keep the car on track in a span of 20 minutes. It really speaks in favor of Charlie's cautious handling of wet weather starts. Some of these drivers are incapable of driving cautiously when let loose.

mclem

"Just under a minute to go to the start of the next session... and just over four minutes to go until the next red flag"

What's the chance we see teams in de drop zone for Q2, opt for slicks and see this whole song and dance repeat?
Moderate I'd say. The driving line will probably be good enough for slicks in Q3. It's supposed to be dry tomorrow, right? They could all shred up a set of inters into nothing to get a good lap in to be safe if they had to. No need to worry about trying to cool them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom