• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodelero

5 seconds seems small to me. It's a repeat offence, he needs to be told clearly that he has to overtake properly and this is not an acceptable way to overtake.

Juicy Bob

By letter of the law, yeah. I can't argue that.

But the fact that Verstappen isn't being investigated for moving right under braking is what angers me most.

That's borderline bullshit. You have to give the opponent room to turn his damn car. You can't just drive straight and NOT turn. Rosberg had him anyway. There was no need to be that dramatic with it.

At least don't lie about it after, lol.

dakun

I wonder if some of you see the difference between this and Austria. Deserved penalty, but rosberg can not steer into the apex if he's simply too fast. He turned the moment he was slow enough to take the corner, unlike in Austria

NewDust

I wonder if some of you see the difference between this and Austria. Deserved penalty, but rosberg can not steer into the apex if he's simply too fast. He turned the moment he was slow enough to turn the corner, unlike in Austria

So you agree it was a dive bomb?

DBT85

He basically was, just too late because of his late braking, not because of Verstappen moving

I do not believe that he turned in that late because he was struggling to slow the car. Looked far more like he was doing it on purpose. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom