• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewDust

Vettel not expecting Max on the inside, Max not expecting Vettel on the outside and Kimi got sandwiched. This is a pure racing incident.

Zeknurn

Hard to assign blame but I'm glad to see that Verstappen's signature throw himself on the inside of corner and let the other people get out of the way didn't work for him this time.

Whoa what the hell happened with Magnussen.

Arcticfox

Even if Verstappen was not there, Vettel would have taken out Kimi. He turned in to hit the apex when there was already a car there. No way two cars could have fit through the corner like that.

At least he seems okay. That's potentially fatal if he went in front first on the first impact. Lucky, ugh.

That was entirely on Vettel at the start. There was absolutely no one outside of him but he cut in anyway.

Par Score

I love Spa, but only because of all the safety improvements.

It's a serious feat of bloody engineering that KMag just walked away from that.

Edit: And a lot of luck too. Jesus.

Hard to assign blame but I'm glad to see that Verstappen's signature throw himself on the inside of corner and let the other people get out of the way didn't work for him this time.
Agreed, clearly the lack of junior formula shows.

But he paid the price for it.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
this is all working out well for Hamilton lol

I noticed on the timing he overtook Alonso under SC, but quickly gave that back. Still, considering the choice of tyre and the events so far, it has worked very well.

A red flag would be nice for him, too.

Lach

Start was just bad luck. Vettel didn't (and couldn't) see Verstappen, so he thought Raikonnen would take a tighter turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom