• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
Start was just bad luck. Vettel didn't (and couldn't) see Verstappen, so he thought Raikonnen would take a tighter turn.

Similarly VES gave Kimi enough room to make the corner, and didn't know VET was there. But people will have you believe everyone is a cunt for not queuing up and going train mode in the first corner.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Red flag. New tyres for Lewis. The sun is shining on his race, today.

Juicy Bob

I told my girlfriend that I wouldn't have pitted with the barriers like that as a Red Flag seemed pretty likely to me.

Everyone who hasn't pitted has a free tyre change.

frontieruk

Even if Verstappen was not there, Vettel would have taken out Kimi. He turned in to hit the apex when there was already a car there. No way two cars could have fit through the corner like that.

What are you on about??? Kimi was only where Vettel wanted to be as MV was on the inside else Kimi would of been turning as well, MV was barely on track limits and at a start of a race should of known better than to try and force a hole.

Alonso and Hamilton are gonna finish 1-2 guys

EDIT: nevermiiiiiiind

And when they do, I hope to see this after they cross the finish line:
nRhnMGz.gif

Upinsmoke

Christian Horner blaming Vettel.

Fuck off with this shit. Verstappen couldn't make the corner, sick of this kid being let off with everything, he's reckless and dangerous.

f0rk

A lot of pressure on Rosberg to not fuck up and give Hamilton a complete recovery. I'm sure he's up to it as usual though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom